Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Day Indeed!

Master Theorycrafter
    6 months of litigation was over barring Cory Jones from wearing makeup in public and forcing him to wear pants at least 3 times a week

Yay!
    Grand King Netdecker Extraordinaire Collector

Does this mean I can have this as my deck sleeve now?

(I'm kidding!)

But yes, congrats on closure! Now we can move on to more important things... like where the [redacted] is Urunaaz?

Master Theorycrafter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami View Post
    Does this mean I can have this as my deck sleeve now?

(I'm kidding!)
    too soon

Awesome!! I have a feeling hex got the majority of what they wanted since there seems to be no changes in the gsme.

This is amazing news! I have to say I might just have a slight bit of respect for Wizards/Hasbro due to this. That said, this settlement means I can now happily spend every last cent I desire on Hex as my main hobby while my Magic cards whittle away in value with my small collection seeing no further play. I may be losing out on the face-to-face interaction, but I think everything gained (especially getting to play whenever and wherever I choose, as opposed to having to go to a LGS) outweigh that slight setback. Besides, who needs sunlight, anyway?

High Tomb Lord
    As long as it doesn't affect the game drastically or destroy Hex the details I can care less about.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERooster
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!
    IGN: OzawaWanderer

http://i.imgur.com/fro8laQ.png

One less reason to feel hesitant about investing into Hex. A successful PvE campaign in the next big patch will seal the deal!!