Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tschanark View Post
    Cool. Doesn't the board get a little crowded then?
    The car certainly would haha

I kinda like how the Ecto-1 has a clown car feel to it when all nine Ghostbusters hop out. They gotta be glad to stretch their legs at that point.

Ray: "Wow, both my legs are asleep."
    Garret: "Yah, mine too."

Rigid Buffalo
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon_the_Wut View Post
    I kinda like how the Ecto-1 has a clown car feel to it when all nine Ghostbusters hop out. They gotta be glad to stretch their legs at that point.
    Having now ridden in an Ecto-1...if they didn't have anything in the back, it is entirely possible they can fit all 9 in there...

The Yeti Handler

Community Marketing Coordinator for Cryptozoic Entertainment

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Yeah, but they gotta have the packs in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by sara.miguel View Post
    Having now ridden in an Ecto-1...if they didn't have anything in the back, it is entirely possible they can fit all 9 in there...

Did it have bench seating?

Funny thing: We were 7 players with 1 Ghostbuster each last weekend, utilizing the "roll the Event Die after every fourth turn"-rule. I thought it would become REALLLY easy that way, and perhaps, as stated above, a little crowded. I was rather surprised that it was neither of the two. The degree of difficulty didn't change at all in my opinion, so the game played just like the day before when we were only 5 players.

Now I wondered if you can play with more characters by rolling the Event Die more often, is the same true for the opposite? Could you play with only two characters, like two players playing only one figure each and not having to put up with two figures each, rolling the Event Die only after both figures have acted twice?

Give it a shot! Just keep in mind bosses may require streams from 3 or more ghostbusters, but I think it'd be interesting to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Xavious View Post
    keep in mind bosses may require streams from 3 or more ghostbusters, but I think it'd be interesting to find out.
    Ah! Dang, you're right. So we'd need another house rule for that, or just play scenarios that don't involve such bosses as two-character variants..

I made Janine's Punch Bug, Ecto RV, Ecto 2 from the cartoon, and I made my friend's cars, too! I'm working on rules for variant Ecto-1's.