Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Qualifier results?

Qualifier results?

It would be nice to be able to see results from the qualifiers somewhere.

Baby crying so have to keep this short and to the point

Still ongoing. You should be able to open the tourny lobby and see the standings, no?

The tournament has several more rounds. Though, if I figure a way to go to the future, I will post the results! ;D

Take care of the baby and check back tomorrow!
    -Phenteo, Former Community Manager and Egg Giver
    Twitter: @CM_Phenteo | @HEXTCG

"It's polite to say thank you when someone gives you a gift, human." -Phenteo

I can't wait for a day when we can spectate in client. And watch games, probably on some sort of delay. At minimum with hand guards, and maybe some interesting stats. It's awesome how far we've come in three years, but still a long road ahead.
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

Yeah, its really a shame that we dont have the ability to spectate yet. Also, if we want this to succeed in the e-sport field we will certanly need:
    1-Some place where we can see the brackets/pairings/standings live
    2-Some sort of official live video coverage of the event, highlighting and casting important matches, keeping everyone informed about whats going on and keeping hype levels up there as well. Something like what the fiveshards guys do in their cups
    Im sure HexEnt can find some folks in the community that would be very happy to help them do this.

Master Theorycrafter
    Anybody on the East coast just get disconnected and unable to reconnect to Hex? Its like literally the only game I can't connect to right now, haha.

I did (in VA). It was down about 5-10 minutes, but it's up again now. Booted just long enough to lose my round 6 match.

Being able to go back and watch recorded versions of the games would be awesome.

What would be even more amazing would be if we had a way to watch the top 8 draft from each seat, I would kill to see that.
    Visit Youtube: FunktionFails & Twitch: FunktionFails for hex based videos, articles and more.
    Find me on twitter @FunktionFails

Less fail, more funktion!

Master Theorycrafter
    Quote Originally Posted by noragar View Post
    I did (in VA). It was down about 5-10 minutes, but it's up again now. Booted just long enough to lose my round 6 match.
    Looks like one of the Cox nodes had trouble. Bummer, I was doing well! Oh well - Hopefully I can win the next two and escape with sleeves.