Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Devoted Emissary
    While the new Oversized Heroes are compatible with every other set, the rest of the crossover pack makes an entirely original experience out of any of the Cerberus games. This is why I say it's hands down the best Crossover Pack, it's almost like a new game, you just need a Base set to pair it with.

Matt's explanation of the Super-Villain is the best example of what makes Watchmen so great. It has an incredible amount of replay value. Be excited for more details.
    Lead Designer of Teen Titans & Arrow Crossover Pack

Also, I saw the expected release date is Q4 2015... hopefully this will be available for Christmas?!?
    DC COMICS DECK BUILDING GAME FAN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StormKing View Post
    While the new Oversized Heroes are compatible with every other set, the rest of the crossover pack makes an entirely original experience out of any of the Cerberus games. This is why I say it's hands down the best Crossover Pack, it's almost like a new game, you just need a Base set to pair it with.

Matt's explanation of the Super-Villain is the best example of what makes Watchmen so great. It has an incredible amount of replay value. Be excited for more details.

So... with Watchmen out next month, when can we expect more details about the new mechanics and cards?

It's for sale at BGG con right now. Maybe someone will spoil some info from there.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

Devoted Emissary
    Spoiler: I made the oversized heroes!

You should start adding all your contributions in your signature... lets see how long that gets haha

Well I basically fell off the face of the planet for the last few weeks, but I'm still waiting for Watchmen. Is there a release date specified yet?

Also, would love someone to spoil at least the Character cards from BGG.con, would be dope to get a glimpse of the concept of the new heroes.

Devoted Emissary
    Quote Originally Posted by BenJazz View Post
    You should start adding all your contributions in your signature... lets see how long that gets haha
    Lol, it would be too long.

Devoted Emissary
    Quote Originally Posted by MStreva89 View Post
    Well I basically fell off the face of the planet for the last few weeks, but I'm still waiting for Watchmen. Is there a release date specified yet?

Also, would love someone to spoil at least the Character cards from BGG.con, would be dope to get a glimpse of the concept of the new heroes.
    I'll tell you one Oversized Hero's text.

Ozymandias
    At the end of your turn, draw an extra card and then put one card from your hand on top of your deck.

If anyone else wants to share they can. :P