Thread: [Not A Bug] Crocosaur Bug (issue with creatures battle system)

[Not A Bug] Crocosaur Bug (issue with creatures battle system)

Hi all,
    the following strange behaviour happened to me while in the arena:

Your Display Name: Vastus

Bug Description: I played Crocosaur (5/6) targeting for battle an opposing Pteroboot (3/5) and a Construct Foreman (1/1), just needed two targets. Everybody died: the Crocosaur, the Pterobot and the Construct Foreman, while I expected that only the Pterobot should have died.

Frequency: I noticed this only in this case and reported, I think it can be easily reproduced.

Regards,

The Croco battles each troop individually. Meaning it deals 5 damage to each target. It's not like being blocked by Prero and Foreman meaning he only deals 5 damage split. So it's working as intended.

Edit: the croco said should have loved unless one of the targets had lethal or x2 damage.
    Edit 2: Also who did were you playing?
    Last edited by N3rd4Christ; 10-22-2015 at 07:23 AM.
    Grand King Netdecker Extraordinaire Collector

Devoted Emissary
    With Pterobot and Construct Foreman he may have played against the dwarf that has +1 non-combat damage as a passive, which would explain why the Crocosaur died.
    IGN: Nollfem, warrior backer and former WoW TCG player. Compiling official rule articles and statements for the unofficial rulebook article over at the hex4newbies wiki!

More than likely working as intended since this took place in the arena chances are he was up against the Ballistics Expert opponent.
    Visit Youtube: FunktionFails & Twitch: FunktionFails for hex based videos, articles and more.
    Find me on twitter @FunktionFails

Less fail, more funktion!

Yes dudes, you are all right, it was against Ballistics Expert, and i had not considered the +1 out-of-combat damage.
    Sorry for the wrong report,
    BB
    F.

No worries, it's much better to report something that 'might' be a bug and you're not sure than to let stuff go unreported.
    Visit Youtube: FunktionFails & Twitch: FunktionFails for hex based videos, articles and more.
    Find me on twitter @FunktionFails

Less fail, more funktion!