Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Hyra View Post
    Finn/Jake
    Mordecai/Rigby
    These share an oversized.

Yes, it's Cerberus. That's all for now...
    Any estimate as to when it will be released? Sounds like it's pretty far into design.

It's already done, actually.
    Releasing in 2nd Quarter of 2016.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

@Matt - Any time frame on when someone will post an exclusive look or even maybe a preview build of cards/gameplay or new mechanics? Also when you say 2nd Q of 2016 ... What three months does that mean for your company ...

April-May-June

I'll post a preview in late March. Remind me then.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

With it being so late in R/D ... Will y'all let the forum members vote on a character/characteristics or anything To be playable in game ... Old school Cartoon Network fan ... I'm sure it would continue to build hype

Would love to see:
    Space ghost
    - courage
    - Megas nods as well

Can't wait to see samurai jack since it's hitting Cartoon Network again next year

No voting. Cartoon Network gets the final say on who we can use.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Hyra View Post
    No voting. Cartoon Network gets the final say on who we can use.
    UGH.

I honestly hate that company anymore. They're basically contradictory to your company's motto.

Instead of "Fans First" they're "Numbers First", even when people practically cry for a proper return for their favorite shows. (Here's looking at you, Teen Titans)

At least Nick recognizes those kinds of fans... CN just shits on them by bastardizing their favorite shows. Which I hope they aren't doing to Samurai Jack (which was even highly censored by CN higher-ups back when Genndy made it).

Not to say the company shouldn't try to make money. But you can do it without canceling everything that doesn't interest kids with ADD.

(rant over)
    Last edited by Mac_Apple; 12-13-2015 at 10:03 AM.
    L. Dalton Duncan
    Video Editor and Graphic Designer
    Bachelor's in Emerging Media, Cum Laude

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Deck-Building Game

Saw this ad online...

What kind of craziness ensues when cartoon worlds collide? Cartoon Network’s baddest adversaries are loose and it's up to you to stop them. Play as your favorite heroes from Cartoon Network’s past and present hit shows: Adventure Time, The Amazing World of Gumball, Clarence, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Dexter’s Laboratory, Johnny Bravo, Regular Show, Samurai Jack and Steven Universe to take them down! Every main deck card is unique and brimming with Cartoon Network fan service!

In this wacky take on world-renown Cerberus Engine, you’ll find everything you’ve come to expect in a Cryptozoic game: high drama and hijinks! WEAKNESS cards are all unique, dangerous, and may cause a wringing of hands and stomping of feet. Fortunately, PRATFALL cards (which replace Vulnerabilities) are a great way to exit any scene (and get rid of Weaknesses).

Never before seen EVENT cards change things up in crazy ways when they appear out of the main deck. They may literally cause a stomping of feet. Or outlandish zoo animal noises, and more! You never know who will be the next victim, but everyone is in on the hilarity! In the end, only one player will be left laughing, as this is a competitive game. You didn’t really think all these characters would work together in peace and harmony, did you?

Contents:
    206 Game Cards
    9 Oversized Character Cards + 1 Promo Oversized Character card
    1 Rulebook

Players: 2-5
    Ages: 15+
    Playtime: 30-45 min

Huh. Lots of interesting things there. I'm excited to see how it plays.

Can't wait for the Adult Swim themed second set where you can play as DeathClock form Metalocolypse, the Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and Rick and Morty.

Dr. Wired NEEDS to be a character.