Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stryyder View Post
    So wait...this is a thing? Seriously? If so, needs a page on BGG.

- Best they can do from classic CN is Dexter and Jack? Jack, ok, but Dexter? No PPG?
    - Fin, Jake and Ice King are fine, but lets not turn this into CN Fluxx where half the cards were Adventure time. (Seriously, 7 different Keeper cards, where every other show had 3 or less)

Honestly, I'm way interested, but I can be easily disappointed, probably because I "grew out" of CN shortly after the original batch of "CartoonCartoon". I'll try it because it's Cerberus (right?) but I'd be much more interested in seeing extensions of the Anime or Capcom themes, or picking up something in the 80s nostalgia dept (DBZ or Transformers Cerberus, anyone?)

I made a page for it on BGG, but it doesn't look like it has been approved.

Less than a month an new information hopefully ... Maybe Matt could sneak a video or pictures of some cards

So I see that the page was approved, I don't know the actual time it took to be approved.

Quote Originally Posted by homiegfunk03 View Post
    I'm a huge Cerberus engine fan so I'm pretty much chomping at the bit for any pack coming out. My SO is a pretty big fan of CN Fluxx so when I spotted the game in NYCC Day One post I got pretty excited. Any additional information/excitment for the game?
    Honestly im more hype that samurai jack (the show) is comin back from the dead

And actuallyim kinda dissapointed that Kids Next Door isnt in this

I mean, if CN has to give approval, they're going to approve shows that have best ratings on Boomerang (apparently include Johnny Bravo and Courage?), as well as their shows they're trying to promote now (including Samurai Jack because reboot). You also have to consider audience. I noticed none of the shows listed were some of CN's "girly" shows (like PPG), even if they would lend themselves very well to this type of game. CN probably considered that before giving Crypto the list of characters they could use. If this set is successful, that list may grow. The only thing we as players can do to see more of our favorites is to buy this set quickly and make sure that CN gets the money off of it they're looking for. They've been successful (I'm assuming?) by letting Crypto use Adventure Time, so we need to show them that this will be a success too.

...Plus I just really hate male-centric games. Like really CN, I know it's a primarily male audience, but come on. Girls play these too.

I'm not too sure about this set because of a few shows selected, I would have prefered Powerpuff Girls and maybe Ben 10 over Clarence and World of Gumball.

Rigid Buffalo
    To those asking about PPG. They are in the middle of rebooting the series. That's why they were not included. They're getting all spiffed up!
    The Yeti Handler

Community Marketing Coordinator for Cryptozoic Entertainment

Rigid Buffalo
    Also, I should note that there is a Twitter give away for CNDBG! You should all head over there!
    The Yeti Handler

Community Marketing Coordinator for Cryptozoic Entertainment

I wish there was another way to win for those of us who don't like Twitter ....