Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Daily Decklist Datafeed: published decks for constructed tournaments

There's a gremlin on the wing of your PC... can't anyone else see it???
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Thanks for this data guys!

I've updated TCGBrowser to list these decks as well. There is now a new tab Meta Decks in decks section which contains them. The existing functionalities also applies on these, so you can filter them by pretty much anything (shards, player, cards, timeframe, type, etc), preview, draw test, copy and everything else.

I plan to add some more things on that page, so if you have any suggestions, just let me know.

I hope you enjoy it!

Nice addition to TCGBrowser, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bogycoins View Post
    Thanks for this data guys!

I've updated TCGBrowser to list these decks as well. There is now a new tab Meta Decks in decks section which contains them. The existing functionalities also applies on these, so you can filter them by pretty much anything (shards, player, cards, timeframe, type, etc), preview, draw test, copy and everything else.

I plan to add some more things on that page, so if you have any suggestions, just let me know.

I hope you enjoy it!
    Weird. It says 847 decks but there are no decks listed. It comes up blank for the other tabs like My Decks as well. I'm running Chrome BTW.

Devoted Emissary
    Quote Originally Posted by DataDragon View Post
    I'll need to discuss it internally to see if a full decklist dump is something desired.
    any word on this? hopefully positive more data means more data crunching, we like that, makes dragons happy I bet
    Grand King + King
    Dragonborn

I've just added a new feature Top Players in the Meta Decks. Pretty straightforward, displays the list of all players from the tournaments ordered by their total points for each tournament type.

I've just added a new feature Top Players in the Meta Decks. Pretty straightforward, displays the list of all players from the tournaments ordered by their total points for each tournament type.
    I'm on Firefox and your link doesn't seem to be working for me, it just logs me in and takes me to the frontpage with "all cards", even changes the link in the address bar.
    I tried accessing the site directly but it's the same, even if I refresh the page.
    Last edited by rwn; 11-09-2015 at 07:38 AM.
    IGN: rwnkrs

Very nice. A clickable link on their names that list all their decks would also be handy.