Thread: Planet bug

Planet bug

Not sure if I can make the title more self explanatory for what i bout to B*&^%$ about

Yesterday I experienced the planet bug (where you get a black screen with spinning globe forcing you to force restart hex) 6 freaking times ..

Today im already at my 5t, and today it has cost me 2 sales over a few hundred plat each.

In 1 instance I couldn't find the buyer who was asking me for something previously, and in second instance the person went to someone else for what they needed.

Most of my friends I know in game (yes I have friends) are crashing also into planet bug mode so many times per day its not funny any more.

They need to fix this or at least assure us a fix is coming.

think main thing is not to enter a new window/search when whispering people, from what i can tell it only happens when your switching say from home to AH as someone whispers.

would be nice to have a fix for it for sure tho :P

Never seen this bug seems very annoying indeed.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

Master Theorycrafter
    I would say this is my top quality of life concern at the moment. Really obnoxious bug. Usually I can click on one of the category buttons that are half off the bottom of my screen, but as OP said, sometimes you just gotta close the client.