Thread: Charity Stream for Diabetes UK - Oct 31st - Nov 1st

Charity Stream for Diabetes UK - Oct 31st - Nov 1st

Hi All

I've been a long-time Hex player, since Alpha in-game name Boomer (some of you may have seen my videos on Caravel Gaming), but for the last 15 months I've been concentrating on my health due to being diagnosed with Type II Diabetes

Fortunately due to a massive amount of help and faith in me from others I've managed to reverse the condition and lose a ton of weight and now I feel like I have to give something back

I've registered for the Run in the Dark in Manchester and am raising money for Diabetes UK and I was thinking of ways to expand my fundraising efforts and this felt like a potentially good idea

100% of all monies taken will be donated to Diabetes UK and I'll even have some giveaways ready.

If you're willing to support even if it's just being there while I rant for 16 hours or whatever, I'll appreciate it

The Stream will be from 10am to 8pm UK Time on 31st October and 1st November 2015

Day 1 Worldclock
    Day 2 Worldclock

Here's a link to the announcement video:

Youtube Announcement

Links to Twitch Channel and Charity Page:

Twitch
    Just Giving Page

Thanks for your attention guys and all the best

Apologies for doing this on a new account but I have been unable to get into the account my Youtube channel group, CaravelBoomer, created despite resetting the password twice so I'm afraid I've had to create an account exclusive to me

Confirmed this account matches that of CaravelBoomer.

Sending PM to OP regarding original account.