Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hopefully Major PVE Spoils Soon

Quote Originally Posted by WolfCrypt View Post
    Am I really that bad? Wow I have such a short attention span I don't really notice I'll try to be er.. calmer :s
    You've said this before too, but don't worry about it. This is part of who you are.
    Why do you have to "calm down" just so some random strangers on the internet are a bit less agitated.
    What's really happening is that people are drowning in the ocean that is your endless enthusiasm.

Quote Originally Posted by RCDv57 View Post
    You've said this before too, but don't worry about it. This is part of who you are.
    Why do you have to "calm down" just so some random strangers on the internet are a bit less agitated.
    What's really happening is that people are drowning in the ocean that is your endless enthusiasm.
    Indeed, the weekly threads have become something of a calming force - I can rest easy knowing that WolfCrypt will never let the devs forget.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Quote Originally Posted by WolfCrypt View Post
    Sometimes I wonder if anyone takes me seriously...
    Nope, u post to much
    Proud Champion tier backer

it doesn't bother me, so long as you keep it to 1 such post per week. doesn't hurt to make sure there is always something about new pve being discussed :-)

Not here to defend your bad posts, but you really should not put any stock in wahhrgbl complaints of people on the internet, much less this forum. Your terrible posts are no worse or better than theirs.

Infernal Professor
    Quote Originally Posted by Pezzle View Post
    Not here to defend your bad posts, but you really should not put any stock in wahhrgbl complaints of people on the internet, much less this forum. Your terrible posts are no worse or better than theirs.
    I'm sorry sir, I'm afraid all the vacancies were filled weeks ago.

High Tomb Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenavire View Post
    Indeed, the weekly threads have become something of a calming force - I can rest easy knowing that WolfCrypt will never let the devs forget.
    Haha I'm just easily excitable. I'm 22 with the mind of a 10 year old if I'm to be 100% honest haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERooster
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!
    IGN: OzawaWanderer

http://i.imgur.com/fro8laQ.png