Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hopefully Major PVE Spoils Soon

High Tomb Lord

Hopefully Major PVE Spoils Soon

This Friday the Hex team has two possibilities. Talk bout tourney decks and spoil two Artifacts for PVE or talk about in depth PVE details then spoil some cards. I love Hex but it's Novomber 11th out of 12 months so no offense but they said they aimed for by end of year so I hope they start spoiling us with PVE info. The Halloween event is great (about 6 1/2 days left) and the holiday PVE card is great. So given the intended goal for Campaign we should see some funner stuff coming weeks. Also I hope we see some PVE champions artwork spoiled. I'm curious what an elf warlock looks like.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERooster
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!
    IGN: OzawaWanderer

http://i.imgur.com/fro8laQ.png

They could also not spoil anything for PvE. They could also SURPRISE! Campaign done now, is release! glhf! They could also Spoil alternate game modes. They could get hit by a meteor killing everyone working on the game, and scattering unknown crystalline elements across the globe. They could also get kidnapped by an angry band of giant telepathic spiders. They could also get sued by Digital Homicide for riding a bike on the wrong side of the road. They could also cancel the game in order to form a mercenary group dedicated to fighting off the sudden outbreak of a clown.

Quote Originally Posted by RCDv57 View Post
    They could also not spoil anything for PvE. They could also SURPRISE! Campaign done now, is release! glhf! They could also Spoil alternate game modes. They could get hit by a meteor killing everyone working on the game, and scattering unknown crystalline elements across the globe. They could also get kidnapped by an angry band of giant telepathic spiders. They could also get sued by Digital Homicide for riding a bike on the wrong side of the road. They could also cancel the game in order to form a mercenary group dedicated to fighting off the sudden outbreak of a clown.
    Wow. I want to live in a world where each and every one of those has an equal chance of happening.

High Tomb Lord
    Sometimes I wonder if anyone takes me seriously...
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERooster
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!
    IGN: OzawaWanderer

http://i.imgur.com/fro8laQ.png

Quote Originally Posted by WolfCrypt View Post
    It might help if you didn't make a new thread every week. I mean, I am as excited as the next person, but there isn't much left to discuss right now.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

I take you seriously and agree that some major updates would be needed in the next couple of weeks if we are going to get pve this year.

If pve is coming december 10, I would shout it to the roof tops by November 23. Unless, I am unsure is it can be launched on December 10.

If it launches early next year, I can live. Much better to put out a polished product.

We don't...
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Master Theorycrafter
    Agreed with Xenavire. As much as it is your right to make as many threads as you want so long as they aren't spam, the number of times you've said this or something similar has caused it to lose literally all impact. It's had a semi-generalized effect on other threads you've made too, though not quite to the same extent as the recurring "Where's the PVE?" posts you (as well as others) keep making. It might help if you had better grammar/punctuation- though I believe you said that's difficult for you due to some disorder, it makes it even more difficult to really consider your posts without pre-annoyance infusing any response. Sorry.
    Last edited by Flairina; 11-02-2015 at 11:06 PM.
    IGN: Legan

As someone who is very minorly interested in PvE I just want it out for 2 reasons.

1) So these threads stop

2) So Set 4 doesnt get held back too long

Sorry if I caused any offence. That's not what I intended.
    As Xenavire said, there's not much left to discuss that has not been discussed elsewhere.
    I thought that a joke might be nice.