Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Sensei of the Wounded Petal

Am I bad backer?

I know people are ALREADY trying to figure out how to play the game, but I'm one of those people who won't really understand it till I play. I mean...to be fair, I haven't even watched game play footage yet... So what do you think? Should I try to figure it out now?

I watched some game play footage, but I think it'll be more fun once I have everything actually in front of me and learn with my friends as we go.

ME BAD BACKER

I'm also apparently bad at putting the word "a" in

I watched bits and bobs of the videos, but not all of it.
    I have a ruff idea of what's going on but don't get it all yet, I need to sit and read the instructions while studying all the pieces.

Agreed, Gib

I gotta look at everything when it shows up, I am just curious who is already trying to be a master at this game

I have my paper pieces, just have not had time to sit down and play!

I don't want to spoil the game by learning all about how to play it until I've got it, I personally prefer to receive the game and then dive in. Other wise it wont feel 'fresh' when I receive it.

Gibblets, yeah, you may have a point. : )

Just my personal preference, if I obsess over something for too long while I wait for it by the time it's arrived I've kinda had enough of it.. lol So I'm deliberately not really focusing on it too much, other than forums/facebook group.

Gibblets, I love to avoid that kind of stuff, you should be me with movie trailers for something I'm already going to go see!