Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition: Bring back 221 while we wait

Not sure if I missed the answer, but what exactly are all these 221'ss and 111's and whatever that people are talking about? Some sort of a draft form, but what exactly?

The numbers correspond to set numbers, so 111 is three set 1 packs, 212 is a set two pack followed by a set 1 pack followed by another set 2 pack.
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

I'm curious how long people think making Set 1/2 draft available one day a week or a weekend out of the month would extend their wait time for a competitive Set 3 draft. 5 minutes? 10? I highly doubt it would impact the wait time as drastic as everyone makes it out. I think it would probably increase your draft time because opening up Set 1 & 2 drafts encourages new players to join.

I know I for one would never draft set 3 again if they brought back 111, I'd just wait until that was available and draft only 111. I'm sure I'm not alone.
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaer View Post
    I know I for one would never draft set 3 again if they brought back 111, I'd just wait until that was available and draft only 111. I'm sure I'm not alone.
    I draft on average 4 times a week, every single one would be 111 or 221 for value reasons as much as to play something different if it was an option.
    Soon
    IGN - Mitthrawnuruodo
    One half of the "Frick and Frack of negativity".

why not switch the set every week or so ?

3-3-3 is more fun than 2-2-1 and 1-1-1. Just saying. 3-3-3 feels closer to a tradition TCG limited format. While 1-1-1 was full of removal and value troops like corpse fly and buccaneer. 2-2-1 was too human focused.

I like 3-3-3 more too but it is depressing seeing the card values so low.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrawn View Post
    I draft on average 4 times a week, every single one would be 111 or 221 for value reasons as much as to play something different if it was an option.
    What if the different draft formats were only featured one day of the week...think you would still be drafting only those formats, or would you still spend some of your 4 drafts on set 3?