Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition: Bring back 221 while we wait

Hybrid View

Talking Petition: Bring back 221 while we wait

So AoM launched on July 24th and HexEnt made the promise that we would see PvE Dungeons in the game before we saw set 4. Now, don't get me wrong, I totally want Dungeons in before set 4, but as it looks like getting one in by the end of the year is especially optimistic, I would think that having set 4 by March 2017 is similarly optimistic.

~9 months for this single-set limited meta is too long.

Why not re-introduce the 221 limited format queue. I notice lately the draft queues have been taking longer to que and I hope a large part of that has been the amount that we have already seen this current limited format.

Additionally, I think it would be really smart to reintroduce the 221 format when PvE launches at least to help people that are just getting into the game have a way to enjoy the earlier cards as well as capitalize on the large influx of players during that time (IE they both would have no problem firing).

Finally, at least for the time being, the prices for set 3 cards has become wayyyyy disproportionately lower priced than any of set 1 or 2 due to it's exclusive prize reward status. I think some diversity would really help balance things out.

Thoughts?
    1x GK Keep - Dekroma

I'd rather see 112, 222, 121, 212, Primal and/or equipment draft instead of just 221 again. Maybe even 111, since that was a great format and is even older and was missed by more people.
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaer View Post
    I'd rather see 112, 222, 121, 212, Primal and/or equipment draft instead of just 221 again. Maybe even 111, since that was a great format and is even older and was missed by more people.
    /signed
    Have another easy to implement fun format every other weekend and I'm good to go.

1,1,1 would be great to have for awhile, at least until set 4 comes out.

As Gwaer said, quite a few players weren't around to play 1,1,1.

1/1/1 is a way better format, if we bring something back it should be that.

I'd be happy for anything that includes set 2 again as that's the set I'm lacking most in and it seems such a shame to just crack packs open when a draft could be played with them..

Rock League Champion
    443 would be nice
    Austrian Kickstarter & Slacker Backer | IGN: Cernz

-=] Dont mess with the bull, you gonna get the horn [=-

No please

Hex Price - For all your price information!

Hex Rock League - Join the free to play Hex Rock League now!

1-1-1 / 2-2-1 signed. I know the 100K is motivation enough for constructed. But limited fun sure goes down after 1000~ games.

Primal phantom drafts or equipment drafts please.
    IGN Bfox