Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ogaming/Gameforge interviewing Cory @ 9pm CET November 4th

Why isn't all of that information on the Hex web site's front page the very second the stream is done?

Quote Originally Posted by Vorsa View Post
    Do have in-game ladder system fairly well designed at this point: goal to always make players feel good, allows to be matched against people of same level, ties into MMO experience.
    My eyes are full of tears of joy

Gigantisaur
    Amazing news and summary, thanks Vorsa.

Epic PvE hype! Set 4 hype!
    Amazing about the parser too.

But... how come we get this info via an (French website's) interview?! I mean, this is surely all delicious Friday update fodder?
    Regardless, awesome stuff and hopefully WolfCrypt will be happy too

(I assume nothing was said about the AI, or it would have been in the notes?)

Quote Originally Posted by Mejis View Post
    Amazing news and summary, thanks Vorsa.

Epic PvE hype! Set 4 hype!
    Amazing about the parser too.

But... how come we get this info via an (French website's) interview?! I mean, this is surely all delicious Friday update fodder?
    Regardless, awesome stuff and hopefully WolfCrypt will be happy too

(I assume nothing was said about the AI, or it would have been in the notes?)
    He is there to convert the French to our cause. (Not that we didn't already have a lot of converts )
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Awesome to hear it's coming along nicely but I hope they take their time with the polish and crank that up to 11 - even if it means not making it to the end of the year. The type of people that we're trying to attract (Hearthstone players for example) put a lot of emphasis on that kind of stuff (even if most of us here don't mind as much).

For example things like the loot table at the end of the Arena (or dungeon in this case) needs to be way more exciting than some dull scrolling text list. There's already evidence with things like Kismet's Wheel of Fate, chest/pack opening, Extended Art animations etc that HxE is capable to create some neat polish around their game and I would hate for the initial PvE experience to be lacking in that department because of the time pressure.

High Tomb Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Erukk View Post
    Let's try to get WolfCrypt to ask him when there is going to be more pve info and spoilers!

Waddya mean get me to do it?! Have I become like the defacto leader of PVE hype train?! I didn't think I had a reputation o.O Also I'm EST so 9pm CET would be? Did I miss it?
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERooster
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!
    IGN: OzawaWanderer

http://i.imgur.com/fro8laQ.png

Quote Originally Posted by WolfCrypt View Post
    Waddya mean get me to do it?! Have I become like the defacto leader of PVE hype train?! I didn't think I had a reputation o.O Also I'm EST so 9pm CET would be? Did I miss it?
    It happened like 5~6 hours ago.
    Also yes. At least the unofficial one.

I ended up missing it too due to the stream not wanting to work.

The Transcended
    Quote Originally Posted by HaemishM View Post
    Why isn't all of that information on the Hex web site's front page the very second the stream is done?
    Yeah, I'd like to watch the actual show. Thanks very much to Vorsa for the summary though.

High Tomb Lord
    Still what am I the grand council leader of PVE???
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERooster
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!
    IGN: OzawaWanderer

http://i.imgur.com/fro8laQ.png

Master of Gifs
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfCrypt View Post
    Still what am I the grand council leader of PVE???
    No but we can tie you to the cowcatcher on the front of the Hype Train if you'd like.
    Last edited by Zophie; 11-04-2015 at 06:52 PM.