Thread: Not Sure If Intended?: Woolvir Baa'shrr ignores negative ATK

Master Theorycrafter

Not Sure If Intended?: Woolvir Baa'shrr ignores negative ATK

Your Display Name: Hyena

Bug Description: If a Woolvir Baa'sher is hit with a negative attack rating, like as with cripple, it becomes a -4/3. However, when attacking, its bonus will ignore the negative value, so if you attack with 5 troops total, it becomes a 5/3, despite the math that says you should be a 1/3 only. Unsure if this is intended or not.

Steps to Reproduce: Get your woolvir with a base negative attack rating, and then attack with it and other troops.

Frequency: Unknown. Likely every time this situation occurs.

Additional Information: None
    Last edited by HyenaNipples; 11-16-2015 at 02:44 AM.

This is a bug for sure.
    If not it would be inconsistent with how rage works with negative attack values.

Hyena, I can't reproduce this issue. If I set up the scenario of your example, I see Woolvir Baa'sher's attack as 1 and not 5. Can you give me any more information?

Has any other player encountered this ?

Master Theorycrafter
    Sorry, Hexahedron. I don't have very much other information.

I do know that I was using the Attack Bonus Orc champion, and might have used that on the Woolvir Baashir at least once- but then I'm not sure how it became a -4 attack after a cripple. I just can't remember. I'm confident a Chimera Guard Fallen shift power was NOT involved however, as it would have made it a 4/3.

It did very much surprise my Limited opponent who lost a Spirit Eagle to it (though he won anyways regardless). So if he stumbles upon this thread, he might remember more details.

Sorry for the needle in the haystack on this one- I guess it must have involved several cards/effects working on each other.