Thread: [Pending] Sunsoul Phoenix

[Pending] Sunsoul Phoenix

Since a few days i can't get Sunsoul Phoenix out of the gravyard with it's ability it doesn't let me choose 6 actions even if have 6 or more in graveyard. The ability didn't work now 3 times in row it seems the ability to get it out of graveyard got deactivated.

This is a known issue.
    Keep Name: Shalott
    Proud member of Clan Blackblade.

Thx , didn't check the known issue thread as it got added by the most recent patch.

Devoted Emissary
    This ability did not work for me just now, and cost me a game against Xarlox. I'm giving this a bump, since it no longer appears on the known issues tracker but also doesn't appear to be fixed. Maybe the bug only happens if some of the actions have been milled? I had more than two ruby threshold, and also had more than six actions in my crypt, but I didn't get to bring back the Phoenix.

Unable to reproduce
    Visit Youtube: FunktionFails & Twitch: FunktionFails for hex based videos, articles and more.
    Find me on twitter @FunktionFails

Less fail, more funktion!

Devoted Emissary
    I think I've figured this out. I didn't realize I needed to zoom in on the card in my crypt and then play it by clicking the tooltip. Nor was the card glowing as if it could be played from my crypt. While it's not a bug, maybe it should be more obvious to the player when it's playable and be able to be played w/o zooming in on the basic ability? Sorry for thinking this was a bug.