Thread: Mailing improvments

Mailing improvments

Hey guys, I play since some time now and I think those 2 features would be really useful :

- Create a message box for messages, and an other for AH actions, in order to be able to delete one or the other quickly

- A lot of player send their cod without a message and title. When a message that have an attachment, a COD and no title/message is sent, automatically add as many informations as possible in the message's title, and if there is not enough space, put the rest in the message. For example, if someone COD me a baby yeti for 2000 gold, the title could be "Baby Yeti for 2k gold". If he COD me a baby yeti and a vampire king for 3k gold and 2150 plat, the title could be "Baby Yeti+Vampire King - 2k g 2150p"

What do you think ? Would it be worth the dev time ?

Honestly no only because so very few things are worth the dev time.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

Master Theorycrafter
    It would be really nice if the "Deliver To" section didn't autofill when you put in a card.

I attached two Princess Victoria to a blank mail, it auto-filled "Victoria" as the recipient, and I sent them into cyberspace before I noticed. Whoever that person is, if they even play the game still, has my two cards sitting in their mailbox by strange happenstance.

The Transcended
    Quote Originally Posted by HyenaNipples View Post
    It would be really nice if the "Deliver To" section didn't autofill when you put in a card.

I attached two Princess Victoria to a blank mail, it auto-filled "Victoria" as the recipient, and I sent them into cyberspace before I noticed. Whoever that person is, if they even play the game still, has my two cards sitting in their mailbox by strange happenstance.
    You can work around this problem by always putting a small COD on every item you ship, even ones you're giving for "free". This way, you can set an expiration when the items will return to you.

If I were to make a suggestion, it would be a singular button to clear "expired auction" mails.