Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A travesty

Master Theorycrafter

A travesty

Please, Devs, explain to me why Princess Cory is not rocking Princess Cory deck sleeves.

Go on. I know you have no excuse. Uruunaz uses HIS own sleeves, and yet despite there being TWO different sleeves that would befit the princess of fun, I have yet to see her use either of them. I cannot believe I have seen no other objections to this. I can't believe it took ME so long to object. This is an OUTRAGE. Do you plan on fixing this any time soon?!
    IGN: Legan

I'm outraged in your tardiness for this poutrage(originally a typo, but poutrages sound awesome so I'm keeping that)
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

Master of Gifs
    +1 for poutrage

I am in total agreement!!
    It's an outrage!

Quote Originally Posted by Cory_Jones View Post
    I am in total agreement!!
    It's an outrage!
    You should be selecting sleeves before every match then! It's ALL ON YOU! :P
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Nerfed Baby Yeti AA
    Clearly Cory-AI has just too hard a choice to make between the two Cory sleeves - I know I do, and I'm not an AI!

Quote Originally Posted by KingGabriel View Post
    Clearly Cory-AI has just too hard a choice to make between the two Cory sleeves - I know I do, and I'm not an AI!
    Don't you remember the news update back in April? The Cory AI is bugged and Cory has been having to personally play all of the Princess Cory games. Judging how that hasn't been announced in the patch notes I'm guessing Cory is still suffering from sleep deprivation. He ain't got time to choose sleeves too!

Hero of Adamanth
    I can think of few better accidental portmanteaus than "poutrage". That brilliantly sums up about 85% of the non-cat internet. Well done!
    Greyhaven
    The Unnamed Council - Community Admin

Burn all the things!
    -Phenteo, Former Community Manager and Egg Giver
    Twitter: @CM_Phenteo | @HEXTCG

"It's polite to say thank you when someone gives you a gift, human." -Phenteo