Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Will the extra pieces and cards from the stretch goals be released seperatly

I very foolishly missed the kickstarter, which i shall forever hate myself for.
    I have managed to buy a retailer copy (the one with the better ecto-1 and glow in the dark slimer). But would really like to get hold of all the other bits (the additional characters, ghosts, scenarios, boards, etc.).
    Just wondering if they're staying as kickstarter exclusives (which i would totally understand, as the game wouldn't be here without those guys, they deserve it). Or if they will be released separately as an expansion or add on pack of some sort later on.

Rigid Buffalo
    Hi there!

They will remain exclusive to Kickstarter.

Now, that's not to say if we happened to run another Kickstarter they may or may not show up...
    The Yeti Handler

Community Marketing Coordinator for Cryptozoic Entertainment

Thanks for the quick response,
    now go quickly post the kickstarter for expansion 1 :P

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    That being said, I know people ordered multiple copies, Moogle. You never know.

Yeah, have seen some sellers on ebay. 30 a piece for the packs, which dont seem to include the scenario cards (for the extra baddies as an example). But if I can get some extra money to the creators next time around, rather than the sellers now, i'll do that. that way we can get expansion 3 after

Preach, Moogle, Preach!

Got the stretch goals and some add ons. was hoping to get the rest as expansions even if I had to get doubles and had to pay abet extra.

Once everyone has their games, it will be interesting to see how many people will still care if they release them elsewhere. The game is being sold in retail, purchased by fellow fans, will lack of expansion packs hurt the game?

If they can roll out expansions like the gb2 or gb2016 or even an exgb thin the game could run for quite a long run look at flashpoint that was a big expansion game and I have work hard to pick up all the boards for that.

Agreed, will the next kickstarter be for a GB2 expansion pack or an additional game?

That being said, I think your answer has been given.

As of now, they will not be released in retail, they MAY be released during the next kickstarter.