Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Painting

I really like those Street Level bases for the GBs. I could probably sculpt some with plain 30mm lipped bases, but if someone else has already done the work then that certainly makes my life easier.

I'm getting itchy to paint, especially seeing what others have done here and on BGG, but I've decided to wait until after the holidays when I can (hopefully) get a new batch of inks and some new paints in colors I don't normally keep on hand.

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    My friends say they can help me paint them, but I'm VERY concerned of messing them up.

Rigid Buffalo
    Quote Originally Posted by Werechicken View Post
    My friends say they can help me paint them, but I'm VERY concerned of messing them up.
    You and me both. I used to dabble with painting Warhammer figs (I never played, just painted) but it was to kill time and I was never very good. This is where I employ my significant other who paints a LOT (Warhammer, X-Wing, etc.) and is pretty decent.

Oddly enough, the one I am most looking forward to being painted is Gozer, because she looks SO MUCH MORE BADASS with paint.

Can I say badass? Oops...
    The Yeti Handler

Community Marketing Coordinator for Cryptozoic Entertainment

Maybe I could let them try on a galloping ghoul? Worst case scenario, its one of many....

Here's my first group of painted miniatures from the game. I've started working on the other Ghostbusters characters and will hopefully have them done soon.

The faces have to be SO hard

Everything looks great

A couple more. The Ghost Trap is part of some custom rules im working on, and the slimes are custom slime tokens.

Ghost Trap.jpg
    Slime.jpg

@Killmode I love the highlights and shadows you've done! Great work.

@Nrc5-GHostbuster

Looking good, the custom bases and trap are a nice touch!

"No Peter not an impression of a seal, the seal impression!"

ok, here are pics of my painted stuff. I'm no Picasso, but they turned out ok.

[URL=http://s174.photobucket.com/user/bradboss12/media/IMG_0511_1.jpg.html][IMG]

I redid Kylie's face since the pic, and added white on the GB patches on their arms.

(Hero Slimer)