Page 1 of 58 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Core system changes

Master Theorycrafter

Core system changes

https://www.hextcg.com/core-system-changes-in-hex/

Thats just... I mean, thats pretty big in regards to the champion health.

Someone here called it. A lot of changes being pushed through due to the settlement with wizards. Excited to see them, and more than a little surprised how far they went. (I mean, 20 life total seems innocuous enough)
    "The way their wizard beards curl betwixt their cleavage and around their breasts... pretty hot!"

Core System Changes

https://www.hextcg.com/core-system-changes-in-hex/

Honestly, these seem very minor. The health thing is the biggest issue, but I honestly like the idea of varying health per champion. Interesting way to allow for some more interesting charge powers.

The number of cards per pack will affect draft... will be interesting to see how. Still the same number of Legendaries/Rares but an extra uncommon per pack.

Crypt/Murder we knew... those are cosmetic, no big deal.

The Spectral Lotus (first of all seems weird to make them change an homage card) changes I'm actually excited for. I like the Squirrel way better than the tiger.

Master of Gifs

Core Changes

My thoughts:

• I love the changes to champion health, feels more like WoWTCG heroes now with varying health pools depending on your champion.
    • I'm okay with the changes to crypt and kill.
    • I love the new art, but I'm sad that I'm getting my favorite sleeve taken away
    Last edited by Zophie; 12-08-2015 at 03:26 PM. Reason: cleanup after threads merged

Master of Gifs
    edit: threads have been merged, thanks mods
    Last edited by Zophie; 12-08-2015 at 03:25 PM.

Looks awesome! To the future!

I think the health changes are going to be huge for shaking up the metagame and encouraging previously underutilized champions.

But really, all that pales in comparison to the DREAM SQUIRREL

Seriously. DREAM. SQUIRREL.

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinotropia View Post
    I think the health changes are going to be huge for shaking up the metagame and encouraging previously underutilized champions.

But really, all that pales in comparison to the DREAM SQUIRREL

Seriously. DREAM. SQUIRREL.

That is all.
    You know squirrels don't like dinosaurs, right?

health change is a good thing imo, more design space. It is a bit stupid to fordib the number 20 tho...

Also, too bad for the naming convention. Apparently now we cannot have cards with names that already exists in magic...

I can say i am mostly happy, especially for the hero health. That means that some heroes might have big effect but small life or smaller effet and a lot of life.
    Draft seems funny to change from 15 to 17.. i would of went with less but that their choice

Sleeves that change are nice since i find the new arts better

Rock League Champion
    i love the health changes (lets see how it impacts the matches)
    Austrian Kickstarter & Slacker Backer | IGN: Cernz

-=] Dont mess with the bull, you gonna get the horn [=-