Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thank you! I think that the ghosts don't move unless something happens is what confused me.
    Now, related to that, it says ghosts move through Ghostbusters if they start adjacent to a GB. What happens if the Ghost moves 2 spaces towards the Ghostbuster, starting 2 spaces away from the GB, i.e. it would finish its move on top of tje GB?

Quote Originally Posted by karohemd View Post
    Thank you! I think that the ghosts don't move unless something happens is what confused me.
    Now, related to that, it says ghosts move through Ghostbusters if they start adjacent to a GB. What happens if the Ghost moves 2 spaces towards the Ghostbuster, starting 2 spaces away from the GB, i.e. it would finish its move on top of tje GB?
    @karohemd anytime a ghost ends its move on the same space as a Ghostbuster, it will slime that Ghostbuster and continue moving in the same direction it was moving until it clears that ghostbuster. Ghosts never ever end their move in the same space as a ghostbuster. I hope I answered your question. Just reread the rulebook under ghost movement, its all in there. Happy Ghost bustin!
    Last edited by stevenbiggie; 03-08-2016 at 08:13 PM.