Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Weird bug in draft - no cards!

Had this problem once. Then after repair install 2 drafts with no problems - now it happens again. 3nd time now.

I repaired install, reintalled HEX, formated C then reinstall windows and HeX. It did not help. I am still unable to play draft cos of blank picking pool. The sad part that devs know about that problem and nothing is happening. I am very angry that I cant play a single flashback draft If someone knows how to avoid that blank draft please let me know! I hope they will repair this bug in this year!

The devs have a lot on their plates. Sadly, I dont think will be fixed this year, simply due to the nature of the bug, the time constraints, and the fact that any patch has to have both HexEnt and Gameforge in synch, which is probably going to be chaos over the holiday.

Fingers crossed I am wrong though.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Quote Originally Posted by Xenavire View Post
    The devs have a lot on their plates. Sadly, I dont think will be fixed this year, simply due to the nature of the bug, the time constraints, and the fact that any patch has to have both HexEnt and Gameforge in synch, which is probably going to be chaos over the holiday.

Fingers crossed I am wrong though.
    The timing is just really bad. Scheduled events aren't firing and we can't play draft. That means Gauntlet is the only option if we want to play non-arena Hex and that is kind of expensive in the long run. It also means IQ tickets will be difficult to earn.
    IGN: Fensale

I had this happen to me this morning after having a draft with no issues yesterday (both flashbacks).

Windows 8
    Intel HD Graphics
    1920x1080 (widescreen) (full screen)

I had the same bug and couldn't manage to take a picture, because my pc loaded for hours when i tried to relog (my pc ain't that great).

Can Staff still refund me? I messaged the Gameforge Support about that (because each time i try to go on support.hextcg it links me to the german gameforge side somehow), but they are pointing out in their FAQ, that they are not responsible for the game.

So what should i do? I find this kinda unfair.

Update: After 5x times in row I had that blank picking pool in draft I have tried everything. I Repaired the install, then made 40 GB free space in that drive where I installed HEX. Then defragged the drive, defragged HEX folder. After all I was able to play a draft without the blank pool bug! Maybe I was lucky !

Quote Originally Posted by Tinfoil View Post
    The timing is just really bad. Scheduled events aren't firing and we can't play draft. That means Gauntlet is the only option if we want to play non-arena Hex and that is kind of expensive in the long run. It also means IQ tickets will be difficult to earn.
    I agree, and the scheduled events not firing is a pain in the backside for me atm - I am at 5 tickets, a good scheduled event could put me 1 short, or better, but atm I am just looking at wasted packs or wasted IQ tickets. Not great either way. (Not that I am affected by this bug, but my draft record lately hasn't been stellar.)
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Is there any development fixing this bug? I have played only 2x flashback draft properly, others bugged out

This happened last week on my weekly ticket and just now again. I really hope as soon as the devs are back from the holidays, they try to fix this ASAP. Or at least make the weekly tickets spawn without expiry date until the problem is fixed. I hate having to beg support for replacement tickets every week.
    Hex Name: Kalassar ; Twitter: @Kalassar1