Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Weird bug in draft - no cards!

Weird bug in draft - no cards!

Anyone seen this yet?

I submitted a bug report at the support site. For some reason I cannot upload a picture (JPEG). Essentially, I made my first pick, and haven't seen another card since - except when the computer auto-grants it.

Blah.

This bug is currently happening to me...

Edit: Armies of Myth Competitive Draft (408-767) - I've created a ticket for reimbursement as well.
    Last edited by catacasa; 12-11-2015 at 06:46 AM.

I've had this bug twice once Wednesday night and once Thursday night. I had to restart the game twice in order for it to finally come up (both times). Missed about 4 or 5 picks.

I restarted 5 or so times in total. The first time I restarted it showed the cards and I got to pick - but then it went back to being blank, etc. The next 4 times did nothing - I would rejoin the draft and no cards would be visible.

This was on a Macbook Air. Have not had this issue on my windows machine at home.

Thank you for your reports.

In order to assist us with tracking down this bug, could everyone who is experiencing this issue please list the following information:

-Your operating system
    -Your graphics card
    -The screen resolution settings you are using for Hex

MacBook Air
    GC: Intel HD Graphics 3000
    SR: 1280x800 (Widescreen), Windowed

Windows 7 SP1
    ATI Radeon HD 5570
    1600 x 900 (Widescreen), Windowed

Hope that helps. Please feel free let me know if you need more info.

Windows 10
    AMD Radeon 5
    1680*1050 (widescreen)

I had this problem, but doing a Repair Install fixed it. Prior to that, I would see all the cards, but as soon as I made a pick I wouldn't see any cards again until I relogged (and then the problem would happen again as soon as I made a pick). The cards were not just missing graphics, they were not even there, as I repeatedly clicked the top left card in pick 2 and still ended up with a common when it timed out.
    I have Win 7
    1680x10500 windowed
    Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 v2
    The poster formerly known as EntropyBall - Member of Cornerstone & The Unnamed Council - Fan of hex.tcgbrowser.com - Has sigs turned off on the forum

Yea, i'm having the same issue. My last successful draft was on 12/11/15 EST. 12/12/15 it stopped working. Sealed Gauntlet works just fine. i have tried repairing my client but that didn't fix the issue. A NOBLE thought it sounded similar to being disconnected from the tourney, but I don't think i was ever disconnected.

Macbook Air 2011
    OSX Yosemite 10.10.5
    Intel HD Graphics 3000
    1280 x 800 widescreen windowed