Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Draw a Princess Cory, Chark, or Phenteo Paint Eyes-Closed Contest!

Nah, it's Oogie Boogie, dancing and doing karaoke.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

@RCDv57 Wow! That DS mindflayer does look super close to it. Hopefully he makes his way to a dungeon at some point haha.

Princess Cory: Duh!

Princess Cory: Duh!

Princess Cory.jpg

Master Theorycrafter
    Well, I apparently painted the majority of this while not on the actual canvas, and the image was so huge I had no choice but to resize it in order to even upload it here. Behold:

Well... I can tell who it is, at least. But given the other two options that's not saying much.
    Last edited by Flairina; 12-18-2015 at 02:13 PM.
    IGN: Legan

wow okay I don't know how you all did it, apparantly I need a massive peice of paper to do this.

This is Princess cory, as you see, I have managed the long flowing hair. The dress, sadly, is quite rumpled. :/hexcory.jpg

Ahha! Finally it's my time to shine! I actually do closed-eye drawings on weekly basis for my own amusement, looks like it wasn't all for vain!

Though... they didn't quite turn out like my closed-eye skull and face drawings and whatnot... D=

Master Theorycrafter
    Quote Originally Posted by Laggi View Post
    Ahha! Finally it's my time to shine! I actually do closed-eye drawings on weekly basis for my own amusement, looks like it wasn't all for vain!

Though... they didn't quite turn out like my closed-eye skull and face drawings and whatnot... D=

So I take it either Phenteo somehow got reversed and cleaved in two, or Cory is being attacked by a giant Xenomorph head. Just the head, mind. XD
    IGN: Legan

This almost looks like...something. Pretty scary minotaur if you ask me.

Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild @HexTUC

Quote Originally Posted by Flairina View Post
    So I take it either Phenteo somehow got reversed and cleaved in two, or Cory is being attacked by a giant Xenomorph head. Just the head, mind. XD
    Hahaha! That indeed turned out looking like a Xenomorph head since I forgot the eyes and all =D

Not sure what you mean with the Phenteo though, he's flawless! I could almost say it's better than the original art!