Arrow seasonal crossover packs?

Is it possible we could see more Arrow Crossover packs from different seasons? I really enjoy the change up of gameplay there, and would love to see further seasons of the show represented.

Thanks!

Played this with my son and we had a blast. Would love to see others seasons down the road.

I really hope that the proposed Flash crossover runs a similar system as the Arrow pack so the sets can be combined. I find it difficult to to play Arrow with 3 or more players when there are only 5 over-sized characters... I want to be able to draft or at least deal two cards to each player. If Flash has 5 characters as well then that would be perfect
    DC COMICS DECK BUILDING GAME FAN!!!

Why don't you craft a street level game of sorts? What I did. Arrow, Batfam and JSA. Combining sets and making your own games is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by MyLittlePonyKeg View Post
    Why don't you craft a street level game of sorts? What I did. Arrow, Batfam and JSA. Combining sets and making your own games is the best.
    I love crossing sets and characters, the one downside is that the Arrow S-V's are so driven on the under-the-character mechanic. A player can really miss out if they don't have an Arrow oversized character.
    DC COMICS DECK BUILDING GAME FAN!!!

Ya, looking at it I don't think there's any other cards outside of Arrow that uses that mechanic. Almost have to use all cards in that crossover pack leaving no room for anything other than Arrow's super villains. Need a core set or crisis using "under the hero" mechanics.