Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have 400 No-Spin Common Chests...

Gigantisaur

I have 400 No-Spin Common Chests...

Is there any chance of a 'Bulk Open' feature in the future?

The Transcended
    Doesn't hurt to keep asking. QoL isn't high on the priority list though.

I cleared 800 this week, and that was after I opened about a hundred and fifty and finally got sick of the slowdown opening each one caused.

Still missing 2 replicators, too.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Quote Originally Posted by ossuary View Post
    Still missing 2 replicators, too.
    That's just obscene. There is a need to dramatically increase the drop rate on that stuff. I'm not saying 1 in 20 or anything, but 1 in 500 is far too anemic.
    PvE Hex - At long last!

As a free player I think I've opened 3 chests

Also Replicators are gotten from chests?

Quote Originally Posted by MaximumSquid View Post
    As a free player I think I've opened 3 chests

Also Replicators are gotten from chests?
    From the Wheel of Fate spins available with chests.
    PvE Hex - At long last!

Quote Originally Posted by Lafoote View Post
    That's just obscene. There is a need to dramatically increase the drop rate on that stuff. I'm not saying 1 in 20 or anything, but 1 in 500 is far too anemic.
    It has been said over and over again. Not everyone will be able to acquire everything, and some ultra-chase items are that way by design. Increasing the drop rate would go contrary to the design Cory wants PvE to have. Drop rates are usually exactly where Cory wants them to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    It has been said over and over again. Not everyone will be able to acquire everything, and some ultra-chase items are that way by design. Increasing the drop rate would go contrary to the design Cory wants PvE to have. Drop rates are usually exactly where Cory wants them to be.
    Theres a difference between rare and unobtainable. And some cards border on unobtainable even when they are being generated. Some items absolutely need a tinkering of some sort to bring them in line.

The list of items is definitely small, but if there are too many items that are only available to 1% of the population even when they are being generated, people will simply get sick of it and leave. Especially the PvE stuff.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Fungal Monstrosity has the same rarity and no one is complaining about it. So the issue is more that these cards punk the arena and generate tons of gold.
    Last edited by Tazelbain; 01-07-2016 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazelbain View Post
    Fungal Monstrosity has the same rarity and no one is complaining about it. So the issue is more that these cards punk the arena and generate tons of gold.
    I complain just as much about Monstrosity/Chef and Elementals. I suspect I spend more than most, and if it's borderline impossilbe for me to get, it's quite impossible for a lot of other people.

Since they can't practically be obtained via chests, they are the much maligned pay to win!
    Last edited by Lafoote; 01-07-2016 at 03:06 PM.
    PvE Hex - At long last!