Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cool Ghostbusters Live Stream with Crit Camp Gaming

We are new to the Cryptozoic Forums, but its a great spot to invite you all to join us. My name is Chris, host of Crit Camp Gaming, where we stream Board Games LIVE to Twitch to entertain, educate, and grow a welcoming gaming community!

On Tuesday, December 15th @ 10PM EST we will begin working our way through the deluxe Kickstarter edition of "Ghostbusters The Board Game." The first episode will focus on the base rules of the game in a demo fashion, then we will move into the first scenario of the Slimer campaign. If you are a a big fan, curious about buying it, or just looking to talk everything from gaming to beer, to TV, to film...come join us!

Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/critcamp
    Website: http://www.critcamp.com or http://www.youtube.com/critcamp (For past episodes!)
    Schedule: Every Tuesday Night @ 10:00pm EST (we also play video games on Thursday nights)
    Goal: To develop a fun community around Crit Camp Gaming to educate and entertain through play-throughs of games.

Background
    We all used to live closer to one another and had game nights in person often, so we wanted to capture that "game-night with friends" feel through the internet when we moved further away. We wanted to open that up to the internet to drive conversation, educate, entertain, and draw in members of the gaming community to interact with us and each other (with strategy, rules, interesting topics, whatever they feel like). The goal is not to be a strict review show/site, but a place where people can explore, learn about, enjoy playing, be entertained by, and interact with other people who enjoy gaming.

Thanks for your interest! any questions or comments, please let us know!

Ghostbusters Promo2.jpg
    Last edited by CritCamp; 12-28-2015 at 07:46 PM.

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Looks like I'll be checking it out on youtube next day.

Very cool, hope you like the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Werechicken View Post
    Looks like I'll be checking it out on youtube next day.

Very cool, hope you like the game.
    We definitely understand the time difference issue! Although we are always psyched to see UK viewers pop in live, so maybe we'll get you in there one day!

We definitely try our best to turn around the videos to Youtube ASAP and I will also post links in this thread for your convenience.

Aw, Crit, buddy, I'm in EST.

I just work at 5 am in the morning and can't stay up that late!

Thanks for thinking I'm European though?

Aw, Crit, buddy, I'm in EST.

I just work at 5 am in the morning and can't stay up that late!

Thanks for thinking I'm European though?
    OH WOOPS! Sorry!! haha.

I thought I read your location as UK! DOH! Way to make a first impression...ugh...haha!

Well, even then, we totally understand!

It's fine. I'm interested.

Are you guys all over the country or?

It's fine. I'm interested.

Are you guys all over the country or?
    Depending on who the guests are on the show, we have been all over the country! The usual hosts are across NJ & NY state.

For Ghostbusters tonight, we'll have people playing in NM, and 3 different areas of NY.

Very cool.

If you like the game, will you do more or do you change the game every week?

Very cool.

If you like the game, will you do more or do you change the game every week?
    We definitely already like the game from the few small games we've played off stream!

We are adding Ghostbusters into our lineup of games and plan to add more throughout the year. Our goal is to play through all the campaigns and even do some random scenarios with guests (community members even!).

But we will be playing it tonight and next Tuesday since we've been waiting so long for its release! We may even play it on Thursdays occasionally. Basically if we or the audience wanna see more Ghostbusters, we are happy to do so!