Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    How about Al Capone's Ghost from The real Ghostbusters cartoon. Proton deflecting baseball bat Included. I would love to see Mobster Ghost Henchmen as well as Rival mob ghosts. a ghostly gang war and the ghostbusters are right in the middle of it
    Last edited by stevenbiggie; 02-07-2016 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenbiggie View Post
    How about Al Capone's Ghost from The real Ghostbusters cartoon. Proton deflecting baseball bat Included. I would love to see Mobster Ghost Henchmen as well as Rival mob ghosts. a ghostly gang war and the ghostbusters a right in the middle of it
    That would be a fun element to add. Let Al's ghost require a 6 to hit on the first roll against him per round, to represent his ability to deflect the shot, but each Combat Roll against him after that first one gets Plus 1 for the chance to hit him, Till the Event die gets rolled and it resets.

Quote Originally Posted by Meankeb View Post
    Would be ridiculously hokey, but they could easily release a Ghostbuster themed expansion after the animated version with Kasey the gorilla, and all the accompanying ghosts...
    I would think that would be difficult from a legal standpoint, as you are talking about yet another company they would have to work with to get those rights (The show made it to DVD a few years back, and is still in syndication... so it obviously still has some draw). At one time those rights were with Filmation, and the series was re-titled "The Original Ghost Busters". I can also picture Sony who owns the rights to the Ghostbusters franscise not wanting to see the two universes mixed, so even if Filmation agreed to it, Sony could always put up a roadblock.

Reaper has some minis that would be great for all three main characters though if anyone wants to create their own scenario around the team.

Rigid Buffalo
    Quote Originally Posted by RingoH View Post
    I would think that would be difficult from a legal standpoint, as you are talking about yet another company they would have to work with to get those rights (The show made it to DVD a few years back, and is still in syndication... so it obviously still has some draw). At one time those rights were with Filmation, and the series was re-titled "The Original Ghost Busters". I can also picture Sony who owns the rights to the Ghostbusters franscise not wanting to see the two universes mixed, so even if Filmation agreed to it, Sony could always put up a roadblock.

Reaper has some minis that would be great for all three main characters though if anyone wants to create their own scenario around the team.
    Not that I am involved in licensing negotiations or know how Sony or other license holders would react, but this is true. Legally speaking it could be very difficult as you have to get approvals from both sides, and also have to hope that are okay being put together.
    The Yeti Handler

Community Marketing Coordinator for Cryptozoic Entertainment

no worries Sara we can always do our customs. I have the A-Team and Knight Rider, with a possessed K.A.R.R. and Goliath!

I guess customs would be a thing, but I would really want an expansion. Also if anyone is good at 3d modeling you could use shapeways or a 3d printer.

Ghosts just from the second movie like Vigo, Dr Janosz...as the ghost nanny, and the Scoleri brothers, not to mention player stuffs like the statue of liberty and player Louis Tully!!!!<---who does your taxes???

Some more ghosts from the real ghostbusters like The Grundel...and kids/Changing Grundels<---not sure why this wasn't in the Kickstarter tbh, by far the scariest episode I remember. Ghash aka Mr.Ugly, Impossible mode Slimer aka Big Green from the episode "the two faces of slimer", The Copycat Ghost, The Gobbler, The Thing from "The Thing in Mrs. Faversham's Attic", Master of Shadows, The Two Goblin Minions...samhain little dudes. Also for players a Slimer player character.

There is some cool stuff in Extreme Ghostbusters, but i didn't watch that show as much so idk the popular ghosts.

Hey all you Junior Ghostbusters,

I've been running polls for what monsters and characters we'd like in an expansion to the game on the game's Facebook page. I've just added your suggestions, and will be resuming the Monster tourney shortly. If you're interested or have further suggestions, check out the Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Ghos...sTheBoardGame/

Hope to see you there!