Thread: Suggestions

Suggestions

I'm fairly new to the game but have put a decent amount of time and money into it already and just wanted to post a few suggestion I think would go a long way towards making this a better game.

The AH would be far better if it was done as a drop down menu for each card in the game. This would make locating cards easier and serve as a more functional card data base for new players wanting to familiarize them selves with the cards available. Having to scroll through 20 screens full of the same bad card nobody wants makes scrolling through the cards less than enjoyable.

It would be nice to see the option for the trader to list his/her name in the AH next to their trades so they can be contacted with offers if they want to be.

A functional safe trading system that allows you to cod cards with other specific cards or equipment as the cod amount would be nice.

You should not be able to skip turns you aren't currently in yet and the button to cancel the skipping of a turn needs to be fixed so it works and takes place immediately. Nothing I have experienced in this game is more frustrating than realizing you accidentally skipped the next turn and not being able to stop it in any way unless something forces you acknowledge a priority switch (like attacking/blocking).

The interface is still a little glitchy that is to be expected in the beta phase of a game but makes situations like the above even more frustrating because sometimes you have to click something more than once to get it to respond and then doing so can have negative effects like skipping past turns that you didn't want to skip.

AI needs needs a lot of work and when it is fixed the power of some of the AI controlled pve decks will need to be looked at(some of them would be way overpowered if the AI played them well)... again that isn't unexpected for a game in this stage of development.

A written game log . This would help with player wondering why something happened in the game they didn't understand and make it easier for players to report bugs and for you to identify and fix those bugs .

This is on its way to becoming a really great game when beta is close to being finished advertise it better.

Ineenia needs a job. Hire Ineenia today!

Ineenia needs platinum. Send Ineenia platinum!

Thanks and good luck with the game !
    Last edited by Ineenia; 01-08-2016 at 10:52 PM.

Forgot one and it is a big one. Randomization desperately needs improvement. I would suggest adding a shuffle button that allows players to repeatedly "shuffle" their cards at the beginning of the game and when ever the deck would be re-randomized.

The Transcended
    Quote Originally Posted by Ineenia View Post
    The AH would be far better if it was done as a drop down menu for each card in the game. This would make locating cards easier and serve as a more functional card data base for new players wanting to familiarize them selves with the cards available. Having to scroll through 20 screens full of the same bad card nobody wants makes scrolling through the cards less than enjoyable.
    This is a tricky one. For now, you can go to the card manager and turn on the "show all cards" option. You can then browse ever item in the game.

It would be nice to see the option for the trader to list his/her name in the AH next to their trades so they can be contacted with offers if they want to be.
    Absolutely not! Market must remain anonymous. If you want personal trading, do it in chat.

A functional safe trading system that allows you to cod cards with other specific cards or equipment as the cod amount would be nice.
    I agree this would be nice. In the mean time, you can send for COD plat in both directions so that in case someone bails on you, you still at least got plat for your cards (or vice versa).

You should not be able to skip turns you aren't currently in yet and the button to cancel the skipping of a turn needs to be fixed so it works and takes place immediately. Nothing I have experienced in this game is more frustrating than realizing you accidentally skipped the next turn and not being able to stop it in any way unless something forces you acknowledge a priority switch (like attacking/blocking).
    I agree for versus the AI. Versus a player it seems to work for me though.

A written game log . This would help with player wondering why something happened in the game they didn't understand and make it easier for players to report bugs and for you to identify and fix those bugs .
    Yes, we've asked for this multiple times.