Thread: Yazukan's Insignia

High Tomb Lord

Yazukan's Insignia

The symbol on the skull/hood I believe is the logo of the infamous maniacal and pure evil as all hell Yazukan. Yazukan is most likely the first Shin'hare Warlock. How he looks like I can't imagine I picture him to be a legendary PVE or PVP card in Book 1 or Set 4. His text pertaining to him gives the image of a psychotically arrogant power mad maniac.

Death is a game and I win every time
    It's also quite possible he'll be a raid boss. He seems too evil to not be an antagonist.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERooster
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!
    IGN: OzawaWanderer

http://i.imgur.com/fro8laQ.png

Master of Gifs
    Dungeon Boss, maybe. I dunno if I think he's raid boss material, we'll see though I guess.

High Tomb Lord
    I just hope he's a boss raid or not XD
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!

Master Theorycrafter
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfCrypt View Post
    The symbol on the skull/hood I believe is the logo of the infamous maniacal and pure evil as all hell Yazukan.
    The skull and/or hood might be a bit too generic to be a symbol of an Yazukan follower. Maybe if it was a bit more specific, like a symbol or talisman to go along with it, I could understand, but I think them depicting Shin'hare warlocks with skulls and hoods is more to invoke a feeling of the grim dark and mysterious (hiding of the eyes to imply untrustworthiness) in their artwork.

Yazukan is most likely the first Shin'hare Warlock.
    It's hard to tell with his background being mostly blank, but I kinda doubt that. The Shin'hare had an alliance with the Vennen and learned Blood Magic from them before the Necrotic came forward and proposed the Underworld Incursion. That would place the Shin'hare society as having access to Blood Magic for 300+ years.

Emperor Ito has being ruling for 150 years, and his actual age probably in the range of 175-200 years or so given the Shin'hare life span. Yazukan is said to be Ito's older brother, but unless we're told that story is actually a ploy or something, I can't imagine him being much older that Ito himself.

How he looks like I can't imagine I picture him to be a legendary PVE or PVP card in Book 1 or Set 4. His text pertaining to him gives the image of a psychotically arrogant power mad maniac.

It's also quite possible he'll be a raid boss. He seems too evil to not be an antagonist.
    Possibly. Given how he's set up with all the power in his relationship with Ito, what with his rituals being the source of their continued longevity, I could easily see him being set up as the man pulling most of the strings in the empire.

High Tomb Lord
    I said the symbol not the skull or hood. They have a shepherd's crook with a circle of diamonds on their hood/skull
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!

Master Theorycrafter
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfCrypt View Post
    I said the symbol not the skull or hood. They have a shepherd's crook with a circle of diamonds on their hood/skull
    My mistake. I read that as "The symbol of the skull/hood" instead of "The symbol on the skull/hood" for whatever reason.

Though, other than them all being warlocks, there is still nothing solid connecting that symbol to Yazukan. The possibility is still there for sure, but it could still be equally as possible that's simply a symbol Shin'hare warlocks as a whole have adopted to identify themselves and their profession.

(Not to mention nearly half of that symbol is out of view on the Sensei's art, and we can't be exactly sure if it matches with that of the one on Eulogist's.)

High Tomb Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Erukk View Post
    My mistake. I read that as "The symbol of the skull/hood" instead of "The symbol on the skull/hood" for whatever reason.

Though, other than them all being warlocks, there is still nothing solid connecting that symbol to Yazukan. The possibility is still there for sure, but it could still be equally as possible that's simply a symbol Shin'hare warlocks as a whole have adopted to identify themselves and their profession.

(Not to mention nearly half of that symbol is out of view on the Sensei's art, and we can't be exactly sure if it matches with that of the one on Eulogist's.)
    You have a point but there is also the fact there are like 25 Warlocks of Shin'hare (least ten I own ten unique not counting various copies of each) and only these two possess this symbol.
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!