Thread: Simple suggestion for the auction house.

Simple suggestion for the auction house.

Hello there,
    Not going to bombard you with a load of different suggestions at once, instead I just have one simple one I would like to put forward.

Next to the maximum bid, also have a maximum buyout button.
    A really simple feature that would help a vast number of players I think.

Different uses include (but not limited to) :
    - Only seeing cards you would actually pay that amount for.
    - People would not longer get 'scammed' by rushing a buyout.
    - Snipe good deals for cards you need.
    - The ability to buyout a lot of commons quickly, without any worry of the price suddenly jumping up. (in case you are collecting every single common card as I am)

Thank You.

The Transcended
    By "button" do you actually mean a text entry field?

you can already sort by lowest buyout by clicking the minimum bid button 4 times. a separate button would not hurt though as it seems many people do not know about this.

A Bid / Ask AH would be amazing, like in Guild Wars 2... I wonder if that'll ever happen.

You'd only see each card listed once along with how many are for sale and the current bid / ask.

Quote Originally Posted by sukebe View Post
    you can already sort by lowest buyout by clicking the minimum bid button 4 times. a separate button would not hurt though as it seems many people do not know about this.
    Yeah either a button or a text entry field whereby you enter the maximum amount you wish to spend to buyout any particular card, then the AH will only show cards with that buyout or lower.

The Transcended
    Quote Originally Posted by Motjida View Post
    A Bid / Ask AH would be amazing, like in Guild Wars 2... I wonder if that'll ever happen.

You'd only see each card listed once along with how many are for sale and the current bid / ask.
    Rumor is that HXE agrees, but it's not a high priority.