Consolidated Card List

Enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by unclebill; 01-12-2016 at 12:42 AM. Reason: new at this, missed some files. ahh..only 5 attachments...

Consolidated Card Lists (part2)

Enjoy this too!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Good stuff. Noticed one mistake so far: Black Canary from Rivals 1 costs 6, not 8.

Nice list. I wish i could find a list with there effects added.
    http://940ee6dce6677fa01d25-0f55c912...es/1075574.jpg

When you are behind and you get this

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowzero View Post
    Nice list. I wish i could find a list with there effects added.
    I have just such a list up on BoardGameGeek. Haven't gotten around to uploading the updated version with Crossover 4 yet, though.

Thanks for spotting Black Canary. Lets hope that's the only one I missed.
    As for the text and images of the cards, I left those out on purpose as then you could just copy and print your own decks. If we did that, Crytpo would not be able to make any new stuff or maybe would not host this board.
    The primary reason for this listing is so you can check your card inventory.
    UncleBill
    Last edited by unclebill; 01-12-2016 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GuruGuru214 View Post
    I have just such a list up on BoardGameGeek. Haven't gotten around to uploading the updated version with Crossover 4 yet, though.
    Ok thxs i found your list on boardgamegeek but after i download it and check it in a xlsx viewer It doesnt show the card description. Am i doing something wrong or just using the wrong program? ive tried the official microsoft excel viewer and a xlsx viewing site

Quote Originally Posted by unclebill View Post
    As for the text and images of the cards, I left those out on purpose as then you could just copy and print your own decks. If we did that, Crytpo would not be able to make any new stuff or maybe would not host this board.
    The primary reason for this listing is so you can check your card inventory.
    UncleBill
    I'd like to point out that the official Cryptozoic page on Facebook has a gallery with the card images for all but I think 2 of the cards in the base game. Also, the Crossover 3 product page links to a video review that includes close-up shots of nearly all the card text in the set (and the reviewer did the same with Crossover 2). And there's been other listings of the card text on BGG since well before I came along, and I never saw anybody have their list taken down, and I know the Cryptozoic staff frequent the site. I've seen enough evidence to think that Cryptozoic isn't too concerned about the public having access to the full card info. If anything, it probably serves to draw in new customers who like how the game looks.

The main draw I see for a full listing of card text is for people like us, who practically think about the game in their sleep and want a nice list of the cards for discussing card rulings. It's more convenient to look up a card on a list than in a box, and then there's those of us who aren't the member of their play group who owns the game. It'd be much harder for me to join in on rule discussions on here if I only had access to the card text on the weekend when my friends get together for a few games.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowzero View Post
    Ok thxs i found your list on boardgamegeek but after i download it and check it in a xlsx viewer It doesnt show the card description. Am i doing something wrong or just using the wrong program? ive tried the official microsoft excel viewer and a xlsx viewing site
    Not really sure where your issue is. I know what you're not seeing, but I don't know what you are seeing. Shot in the dark, though, it's separated out into separate sheets. The front sheet is a bunch of statistics about the make-up of each game. Behind that are separate sheets for the card info from the four big boxes, two Crises, four Crossovers, Rivals 1, and promo cards. The card text is in column J on those sheets. If all you're getting is the statistics page, you'll have to look for the tabs with the set abbreviations on them (Base, HU, FE, TT, C1, C2, X1, X2, X3, R1, Promo).

If that's not the issue, then I would try uploading it to Google Docs and viewing it there. Aside from a couple conditional formatting issues (which I don't think apply to this sheet), all my DC spreadsheets have worked perfectly on there for me.
    Last edited by GuruGuru214; 01-13-2016 at 06:48 AM.

I Figured it out thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GuruGuru214 View Post
    The main draw I see for a full listing of card text is for people like us, who practically think about the game in their sleep and want a nice list of the cards for discussing card rulings.
    Exactly Im just like you. I'm the primary card holder but sometimes other members want to check into something and its easier with a list. I also want to check in on certain cards and combinations which having a list makes it easier for me.
    I've played this game so much that i practically have every FAA attacks memorized from all sets