Today I learned on Hackys stream, that a transaction history is available on the gameforge page. I used these transactions to generate some statistics and made this available on my page.
stats.JPG and 0 Uruunaz
To view your own stats:
- Extract the data from gameforge page
- Paste it in the textbox on http://shareyourdraft.com/#/transactions
Unfortunatly extracting the data is a bit difficult. It would be nice, if Gameforge just adds a download button for the data. (JSON and csv would be nice).
How to get the data:
- Login on https://hex.gameforge.com/
- Click "GO TO MY ACCOUNT" on the right top
- Click Transaction History history.JPG
- Press F12 to open developer tools
- Click on Network
- Refresh the page (F5)
- In the file list search for "premiumlog" and click itdev.jpg
- click on the tab Response
- copy the data on the right side (make sure the copied data starts with [ and ends with ]
I used Chrome in the instructions, but this should be similar in other Browsers. Maybe someone can find an easier way to get the data.
On my site the statistics are generated on the client site in the browser. Your transactions will NOT send anywhere.
update: Added a CSV-File Download you can import in spreadsheet and do your own analysis of the data. This may take a while and maybe you have to allow a popup to download
Keep in mind. this is just quick and dirty code. The rest of the site is much nicer
ATTENTION. Kroan pointed something out about gameforge website
I took a quick look and it seems that the email/password is send encrypted in the background. So it's probably safe to use the login.