Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Come say hi to my cousin – PvE Spoiler

Come say hi to my cousin – PvE Spoiler

Hi everyone this is my cousin the Ankylosaurus please make him feel welcome. He may only be a herbivore but he’s hard hitting with a gutsy knack for street fighting. Enjoy.

Ankylosarus - Imgur.jpg

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERoostasaur View Post
    Hi everyone this is my cousin the Ankylosaurus please make him feel welcome. He may only be a herbivore but he’s hard hitting with a gutsy knack for street fighting. Enjoy.

Ankylosarus - Imgur.jpg
    Whilst not as succulent I approve
    Buying Gold 120 gold per platinum details Here

IGN ALCHEMY KICKSTARTER BACKER MEMBER OF THE UNNAMED COUNCIL

Seems like a lethal beast, of course if you use the proper gloves when you feed him!

2 in 1 - Bomb and removal. Realy nice one! Love the art/details.. cardas seem to have better and better artworks.
    Keep up the good work!

Master Theorycrafter
    I didn't think that was all that good until I realized the +1/+1 is permanent. Seems excellent for crush decks! Wish there was a bit of a play on the name though, kind of boring to just be "Ankylosaurus" and nothing else. :|
    IGN: Legan

I love the art and the card is very nice. Dinosaur deck will be one of the first pve decks I make.

A very respectable card; might take a bit of work to get going (since a 3/4 attacking on turn 5 is a fairly soft target), but good pay-off and a good ability.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild

Master Theorycrafter
    Roostasaur, your extended family reunions must be something interesting.
    HexHunterMokog:

My Latest Video: DeckTech: Elemental Storms!
    @ YouTube @ Facebook @ Twitter @ Twitch.tv

Learn from Failure. Be Humble in Success.

Some thoughts on the card:

-Really like this card a lot, really has the feel of what a Wild troop ought to be.
    -I also feel like the art just keeps on getting better and better.
    -Would have been great in PvP. Mid-range mono wild decks ought to be a thing and this would have fit in great.
    -Related to the above, everytime I see a great PvE card that seems like it would be balanced for PvP..I kinda feel like its wasted potential. I would hope that one day when we have a Extended/Modern/Eternal format, they add all bunch of PvE cards that would fit in there (probably +90% of PvE cards released thus far).
    -One point in contradiction to the above, in PvP I imagine they would have made the ability at Basic speed which wouldn't have been nearly as fun (I think instant speed wouldn't have been broken but perhaps with Crocosaur also in the block it would be too much for the current meta).