Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Contact Information for Undelivered Kickstarter Rewards?

Contact Information for Undelivered Kickstarter Rewards?

Hi folks,

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but I'm trying to figure out how to get a hold of Cryptozoic regarding an undelivered Kickstarter reward as part of my Dragon Lord tier. Can someone help give me the correct forum/contact information to pursue this?

Thanks

If it's the Dragon's Blood starter, you won't receive that until foil cards are in the game. No ETA on that yet. For anything else, open an account on support.hextcg.com and submit a ticket.

Here you can see what rewards you should already have received:

https://www.hextcg.com/hex-backer-rewards/

Oh I know exactly what I should have gotten. I'll try support.hextcg.com. Previous efforts have failed, and I'm one of the highest tiers, so I'm more than a little pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Theostru View Post
    Oh I know exactly what I should have gotten. I'll try support.hextcg.com. Previous efforts have failed, and I'm one of the highest tiers, so I'm more than a little pissed.
    If for whatever reason you're not able to get a satisfactory response from the support site, PM Chark or Phenteo here on the forums. They would be happy to address any concerns you might have that support weren't able to deal with. As a Dragon Lord backer, they'll do everything they can to set things right.

I hope it isn't about the "1 of non-exclusive EACH PvP Card in Game at Release" as that has already been discussed and I am fairly certain it was concluded that only meant set 1 and not sets 2-4.

I could be wrong, as I am just a grand king but that was how I read it from the beginning. I will try to find the thread where this was discussed if this is the missing rewards you are talking about.

If this isn't the issue then I apologize for the mix up and can delete my post if you wish :-)

More likely to be custom sleeves or personal card.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

Hey all,

Thank you for the help! I haven't a chance to follow up, but I will this weekend when I get some free time. I didn't know about what sukebe mentioned, which sucks, but my issue was with the personal card. I never did hear back from them. Thanks again,

Theostru

Hey all,

Thank you for the help! I haven't a chance to follow up, but I will this weekend when I get some free time. I didn't know about what sukebe mentioned, which sucks, but my issue was with the personal card. I never did hear back from them. Thanks again,

Theostru
    I look forward to seeing it when they finally get to making it. I love seeing how those turn out and the race/class choices people make.

Hey all,

Theostru
    They sent out emails to the address listed in your Kickstarter profile shortly after the Kickstarter campaign originally closed (2.5 years ago now). People who had tiers with rewards like design a dungeon, design a card, self-portrait cards etc. were supposed to respond to that email at that time to make arrangements. I'm guessing you never heard anything else because you never responded back then.

Send a PM here on the forums to Phenteo, the Community Manager, if the avenue you are currently exploring doesn't pan out. You are still entitled to that reward, you just missed the original window for submissions - they'll have to include your custom item in a future set. Phenteo will sort you out if the people you're talking to now can't for some reason.

Good luck!
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well