Thread: hex.tcgbrowser.com Merc "cards" confirmed or data mined?

hex.tcgbrowser.com Merc "cards" confirmed or data mined?

Hello everyone :-)

I was browsing hex.tcgbrowser.com to make sure my trade list was up to date and found that the kickstarter mercs seemed to have an updated version listed. As the title of this thread says: are these version of the kickstarter mercs confirmed or were they just data mined?

I am hoping they are not in their final stage as I would be sad if this is Moofs final form:

http://prntscr.com/9rijhk (how do I make this image show up in my post? I thought I knew but it seems I didnt :-) )

This version does not mention the Mustachoid gang which was (I think) one of the coolest things about moof. if this is his final form, will we have some way to get these mustached mushrooms some other way?

If I recall, at some point during their formatting, they changed mercs to only really show the first two abilities, meaning it's not only oooold information, but incomplete at that. For example, your screenshot just lists the first two abilities of Mooof as listed here: http://hextcg.com/wp-content/uploads...X_ASSET_19.jpg

I think this was done way back when they showed us the new templating for Bebo, and it was a greatly simplified version.

So no, as far as I know, this is not at all updated or accurate.

Edit: I should add that we don't have any guarantee that our favorite mercenaries will be at all like the kickstarter versions, since their mechanics have undergone significant reworking. I would imagine, though, that the Mustachio'd Gang is at the core of Mooof's identity, and would remain part of his mechanics in one shape or another. They're just a big question mark right now. The concept for each merc should remain the same, but implementation could be very different than what we have seen so far.
    Last edited by Aradon; 01-17-2016 at 11:29 PM.
    In-game: Obsidian || Collector backer || Starting a guild for Newbies -- "The Cerulea Acadamy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradon View Post
    Cory is a man of unrelenting promises and optimism!

Quote Originally Posted by Aradon View Post
    If I recall, at some point during their formatting, they changed mercs to only really show the first two abilities, meaning it's not only oooold information, but incomplete at that. For example, your screenshot just lists the first two abilities of Mooof as listed here: http://hextcg.com/wp-content/uploads...X_ASSET_19.jpg

I think this was done way back when they showed us the new templating for Bebo, and it was a greatly simplified version.

So no, as far as I know, this is not at all updated or accurate.

Edit: I should add that we don't have any guarantee that our favorite mercenaries will be at all like the kickstarter versions, since their mechanics have undergone significant reworking. I would imagine, though, that the Mustachio'd Gang is at the core of Mooof's identity, and would remain part of his mechanics in one shape or another. They're just a big question mark right now. The concept for each merc should remain the same, but implementation could be very different than what we have seen so far.
    good to hear. I noticed it was just the first 2 abilities as well and was hoping that was just all that was being shown. I expect that moof and the other kickstarter mercs will be much different than their original forms but as long as he has his gang of mustached mushrooms I will be happy :-)