OK to post Rulebook with pages made readable for tablets?

Edit: Here's the manual adjusted for tablets and screens: http://www.4shared.com/office/i5ATro...quare_Asp.html

Edit 12/25/2017: Here's the manual for Ghostbusters II adjusted for tablets and screens
    https://www.4shared.com/office/VFugw...al_Square.html

Would it be OK if I posted a copy of the rulebook from the product page that has the pages split up (instead of 2 rulebook pages per 1 pdf page, I fixed it so there is 1 rulebook page per 1 pdf page)? The current pdf manual on the product page has an aspect ratio of 2:1 making it unreadable on a tablet. My modification gives the rulebook pages an aspect ratio of 1:1 so it can be read on a tablet. Naturally, I make no claim to the modified rulebook pdf, as it's Cryptozoic's publication.
    Last edited by gulfcoastfella; 12-25-2017 at 06:51 PM.

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Post it where?

Rigid Buffalo
    Quote Originally Posted by gulfcoastfella View Post
    Would it be OK if I posted a copy of the rulebook from the product page that has the pages split up (instead of 2 rulebook pages per 1 pdf page, I fixed it so there is 1 rulebook page per 1 pdf page)? The current pdf manual on the product page has a page ratio of 2:1 making it unreadable on a tablet. My modification gives the rulebook pages a size ratio of 1:1 so it can be read on a tablet. Naturally, I make no claim to the modified rulebook pdf, as it's Cryptozoic's publication.
    You're good to post it. Thank you for checking!
    The Yeti Handler

Community Marketing Coordinator for Cryptozoic Entertainment

Baby Yeti
    Please let us know where you post it so that we can get a copy.

Here's the rule book in 1:1 aspect ratio. The rule book posted on the game's page is in 2:1 aspect ratio which can make it difficult to read on tablets, or any other screen really. Link to manual
    Last edited by gulfcoastfella; 02-18-2016 at 06:26 AM.

Here's the rulebook for the second game, Ghostbusters II, in 1:1 aspect ratio for easier viewing on tablets and screens: link to manual