Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tuesday HEXTCG Channel PVE Card Spoiler!

Yeah, it's definitely not worth it on its own, but it's a pretty solid synergy boost with inspires.
    In-game: Obsidian || Collector backer || Starting a guild for Newbies -- "The Cerulea Acadamy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradon View Post
    Cory is a man of unrelenting promises and optimism!

Quote Originally Posted by Xavon View Post
    Which is too bad; if it worked from your crypt it would be an excellent card. Instead, if seem somewhat expensive for the ability.
    That is what equipment are for.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

Determined Zombie
    Another key thing to note is that it is UNCOMMON and does not have Underworld or Ardent allegiance, meaning it could pair well in both Human and Necrotic decks!
    KS Backer King Tier
    Hex Streamer: http://sithos.tv

Quote Originally Posted by Sithos View Post
    Another key thing to note is that it is UNCOMMON and does not have Underworld or Ardent allegiance, meaning it could pair well in both Human and Necrotic decks!
    It's too bad Wakuna only lets Coyotles chain the prophecy, or this would be beyond nuts. Are there any other CIP abilities we can tack on somehow? Also, Indigo Prophecy would be great, play for freeeee.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Quote Originally Posted by Xenavire View Post
    It's too bad Wakuna only lets Coyotles chain the prophecy, or this would be beyond nuts. Are there any other CIP abilities we can tack on somehow? Also, Indigo Prophecy would be great, play for freeeee.
    If you allow me to go stupidly deep we always have wintermoon which is amazing but fairly farfetched. :P

Well not always since there is a good chance pvp champions wouldn't be used for pve after campaign launches.

Quote Originally Posted by Fateanomaly View Post
    Well not always since there is a good chance pvp champions wouldn't be used for pve after campaign launches.
    No evidence she leaves frostring arena and i did say stupidly deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenavire View Post
    Permanent cost modifiers could be interesting though. It has potential. Hell, give it flight and it is like a better Scrap Welder, and that can be fun to use.
    Jags+ Azurefate (dmg, quick) 30 direct damage (more with equips) in 2 turns sounds fair to me.

Yeah, this card was custom built for Inspire abuse. It should be fun to play around with, especially since at uncommon you can put more of them in your deck early on in the campaign. This will be a nice early bomb to play around with.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well