Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Tuesday HEXTCG Channel PVE Card Spoiler!

  1. #1
    Determined Zombie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    74

    Exclamation Tuesday HEXTCG Channel PVE Card Spoiler!

    Hello everyone, Tuesday Official HEXTCG Channel Streamer Sithos here!

    Wanted to share the love and show you this fantastic spoiler I was given by Phenteo!

    Enjoy and think of all the amazing combo potential this card will have http://i.imgur.com/o8oH0nQ.jpg

    KS Backer King Tier
    Hex Streamer: http://sithos.tv

  2. #2
    I like it! Seems great given the right situation. Probably not for every deck or situation but I imagine this will get along nicely with Azurefate.
    Visit Youtube: FunktionFails & Twitch: FunktionFails for hex based videos, articles and more.
    Find me on twitter @FunktionFails

    Less fail, more funktion!

  3. #3
    Yeah, inspire this for some fun times. Killer art, too.
    In-game: Obsidian || Collector backer || Starting a guild for Newbies -- "The Cerulea Acadamy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradon View Post
    Cory is a man of unrelenting promises and optimism!

  4. #4
    High Tomb Lord
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wandering Howling Plains
    Posts
    1,630
    That is freaky and badass all at once
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERooster
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!
    IGN: OzawaWanderer

    http://i.imgur.com/fro8laQ.png

  5. #5
    Wow! I like the art very much.

  6. #6
    High Tomb Lord
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,944
    it doesnt specify the zone... so at the end of round 1, i have 4 of them in hand? :P
    -----------------------------------------
    Grand King + Pro Player + Collector + King

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Saeijou View Post
    it doesnt specify the zone... so at the end of round 1, i have 4 of them in hand? :P
    Generally the rule is that if it doesn't specify a zone to work from, it doesn't apply the text unless it's on the battlefield. In other words, if a card says, "If this is in your library, move it up one space at the start of your turn," or "Shuffle this card from your crypt into your library," then those abilities function because they refer to the zone they're meant to activate from. Since this one doesn't mention a zone, it only activates from the battlefield.
    In-game: Obsidian || Collector backer || Starting a guild for Newbies -- "The Cerulea Acadamy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradon View Post
    Cory is a man of unrelenting promises and optimism!

  8. #8
    High Tomb Lord
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wandering Howling Plains
    Posts
    1,630
    Basically it's John The Ghostie from Vanguard but not adorable.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERooster
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!
    IGN: OzawaWanderer

    http://i.imgur.com/fro8laQ.png

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradon View Post
    Generally the rule is that if it doesn't specify a zone to work from, it doesn't apply the text unless it's on the battlefield. In other words, if a card says, "If this is in your library, move it up one space at the start of your turn," or "Shuffle this card from your crypt into your library," then those abilities function because they refer to the zone they're meant to activate from. Since this one doesn't mention a zone, it only activates from the battlefield.
    Which is too bad; if it worked from your crypt it would be an excellent card. Instead, if seem somewhat expensive for the ability.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavon View Post
    Which is too bad; if it worked from your crypt it would be an excellent card. Instead, if seem somewhat expensive for the ability.
    Permanent cost modifiers could be interesting though. It has potential. Hell, give it flight and it is like a better Scrap Welder, and that can be fun to use.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •