Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Chronicles of Entrath Launch Announcement

Master Theorycrafter
    Quote Originally Posted by nicosharp View Post
    Yeah. I meant to ask that yesterday. My guess is no, but I'm hoping I am wrong again. It would be the only thing, outside of a chat overhaul again, that would bring in some "MMO" immersion....
    Guild question was passed over meaning a resounding silent yes or its in the bottomless dev gladiator pit of the doubleback

I dont understand, the 24 of october is sunday, how can be a start of a week?

High Tomb Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjica View Post
    in america weeks start with a sunday
    -----------------------------------------
    Grand King + Pro Player + Collector + King

Since this patch removes the Beta tag, does it mean it will include all KS "at launch" stuff, or (most probably), some of that stuff has been postponed? (such as say, crafting)

High Tomb Lord
    Yay I'm hyped for mage class
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERooster
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!
    IGN: OzawaWanderer

http://i.imgur.com/fro8laQ.png

Quote Originally Posted by nicosharp View Post
    Yeah. I meant to ask that yesterday. My guess is no, but I'm hoping I am wrong again. It would be the only thing, outside of a chat overhaul again, that would bring in some "MMO" immersion....
    The chat box needs to be default opened and have a space in all the UI screens, at the expense of some other space sure. I think it really hurts the game's in-client community to have it default minimized, a huge amount of people never see it. There's a reason twitch streams have more chat activity than chat in-client.

What day should I call in sick for work?

Quote Originally Posted by Khendral View Post
    Since this patch removes the Beta tag, does it mean it will include all KS "at launch" stuff, or (most probably), some of that stuff has been postponed? (such as say, crafting)
    I really doubt crafting will be in. Some KS PvE cards may make their way in on this patch, may not, as briefly mentioned by Cory in his PCGamer demo yesterday.

Master of Gifs
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjica View Post
    Actually the 24th of October is a Monday this year.