Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Chronicles of Entrath Launch Announcement

Gigantisaur
    Amazing news to wake up to. Wahoo.

Now, Tuesday 26th is Australia day (public holiday), but I guess that's a v v slim chance of it patching Monday PST time, but just a heads up to the devs that it would make one very special Australia Day, hehe
    In all seriousness, so excited whichever day it hits. Congratulation HXE!

Quote Originally Posted by WolfCrypt View Post
    Yay I'm hyped for mage class
    Very glad to hear this...as I had called an emergency meeting recently, entitled "Will Wolfcrypt survive the initial lack of Warlocks???"

Quote Originally Posted by benstoll View Post
    very glad to hear this...as i had called an emergency meeting recently, entitled "will wolfcrypt survive the initial lack of warlocks???"
    lmao!

High Tomb Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by BenStoll View Post
    Very glad to hear this...as I had called an emergency meeting recently, entitled "Will Wolfcrypt survive the initial lack of Warlocks???"
    I'm wondering if your actually serious lol
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERooster
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!
    IGN: OzawaWanderer

http://i.imgur.com/fro8laQ.png

Quote Originally Posted by BenStoll View Post
    Now that's quality customer care!
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild

Well that's the worst possible timing for me as I'm heading to the USA at January the 26th and won't be able to even log in to Hex until February 9th but whatever - now I've got something to look forward to even when my vacation ends.
    HYPE!!

yay! I am really hoping this comes earlier in the week and not later, after the latest interview I am super excited to get my hands on pve :-)

also:

Quote Originally Posted by Zophie View Post
    Actually the 24th of October is a Monday this year.
    not on my calendar its not, I am showing it to be a sunday...or were you joking? I am bad at noticing that

Next week? That is soon.

Quote Originally Posted by sukebe View Post
    not on my calendar its not, I am showing it to be a sunday...or were you joking? I am bad at noticing that
    Read more carefully: 24th of OCTOBER is a Monday this year (2016) and yes, it is.

Quote Originally Posted by sukebe View Post

also:

October 24 is a Monday.