Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chronicles of Entrath

Master of Gifs
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenavire View Post
    Would you recommend we play the updated tutorial? I swear someone mentioned something about that (I thought Cory) and I got the feeling it was far different now.
    Yes

High Tomb Lord
    I've discovered major majorr uber lore/plot aspect. Ruby Apocalypse.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERooster
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!
    IGN: OzawaWanderer

http://i.imgur.com/fro8laQ.png

Quote Originally Posted by WolfCrypt View Post
    I just did it you beat the AI with a Tarrasque
    The implication was that we get a brand spanking new tutorial with the PvE patch...
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Master Theorycrafter
    Quote Originally Posted by Loregoyle View Post
    Yes. This is something we want to have in-game.
    I'm doubly excited for future pve updates now.

The Transcended
    Lore codex sounds great, especially if it only contains things your account has discovered (no spoilers)!

So there has been a bit of an ongoing debate about the necrotic in our guild. The lore says they have a Hive mind yet many seem to posses individuality even to the point of possible vanity. Also, it was said the necrotic don't contain the memories of the previous owner of the body yet Lixil infers she does.

I am really looking forward to exploring this story more deeply for sure so I hope chapter 1 contains more lore about the race itself as opposed to just the human - necrotic rivalry.

TL;DR Only write more about the Necrotic!

Quote Originally Posted by incitfulmonk21 View Post
    So there has been a bit of an ongoing debate about the necrotic in our guild. The lore says they have a Hive mind yet many seem to posses individuality even to the point of possible vanity. Also, it was said the necrotic don't contain the memories of the previous owner of the body yet Lixil infers she does.

I am really looking forward to exploring this story more deeply for sure so I hope chapter 1 contains more lore about the race itself as opposed to just the human - necrotic rivalry.

TL;DR Only write more about the Necrotic!
    Based on what I have seen, they have pawns (the hive mind) and the leadership (more powerful, with greater understanding and control, potentially giving them insight into their hosts past.)
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

I'm too busy playing the game to actually comment it

However, I have to say it : the beginning of the campaign for the Shin'Hare PC made me frown. I mean, that's a very... blunt start ? The PC is wandering alone for no particular reason and just so happen to stumble across an assignement. Somehow, they managed to have a name (something your deserved as a high-born or for great prowess) and impress senior military for their skill despite their apparent lack of any background.

It's... well, quite disappointing. I was expecting to have a fully fleshed out insight of the transition from a litter to a full-fledged soldier in the Shin'Hare society and all I got was a "here, we magically introduce you, the player" instead.

High Tomb Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryffe View Post
    I'm too busy playing the game to actually comment it

However, I have to say it : the beginning of the campaign for the Shin'Hare PC made me frown. I mean, that's a very... blunt start ? The PC is wandering alone for no particular reason and just so happen to stumble across an assignement. Somehow, they managed to have a name (something your deserved as a high-born or for great prowess) and impress senior military for their skill despite their apparent lack of any background.

It's... well, quite disappointing. I was expecting to have a fully fleshed out insight of the transition from a litter to a full-fledged soldier in the Shin'Hare society and all I got was a "here, we magically introduce you, the player" instead.
    It's quite possible that the PC in Campaign is a isolated figure of each race for newbies sake.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERooster
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!
    IGN: OzawaWanderer

http://i.imgur.com/fro8laQ.png

It does work much better in the context of Necrotic, since you are newly Awakened, and therefore didn't really exist until that point. I can see how it would be harder to have an origin point for other races.