Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gameforge Update - Human Mage

Gigantisaur

Gameforge Update - Human Mage

http://en.hex.gameforge.com/news.html?p=5025

Edit: apologies if this already posted, didn't see any thread titles with it here.
    Last edited by Mejis; 01-21-2016 at 01:59 PM.

Master of Gifs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mejis View Post
    http://en.hex.gameforge.com/news.html?p=5025

Edit: apologies if this already posted, didn't see any thread titles with it here.
    It'll be up on the main HexTCG site soon I'm sure. I kinda hate linking to the gameforge site, it's so confusing to split up our game info across two different sites like that, would be nice if they just merged both sites (and forums) into a shiny new site on hextcg.com and just stick with that.

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by Zophie View Post
    It'll be up on the main HexTCG site soon I'm sure. I kinda hate linking to the gameforge site, it's so confusing to split up our game info across two different sites like that, would be nice if they just merged both sites (and forums) into a shiny new site on hextcg.com and just stick with that.
    Yeah sorry, don't like it too, but just wanted people to see it despite the fact it must surely hit the main site any time now.

Master of Gifs
    just wanted people to see it despite the fact it must surely hit the main site any time now.
    Indeed, it's great info!

Gigantisaur
    The way this is worded certainly makes it sound like the rest of the talent tree will be available at launch, but I guess we'll find out next week. Either way, mages sound fantastic and can't wait to try one.

If we are restricted to only t1 skills the mage seems subpar, or at least humans mages. They lack any way to deal with the board untill sp6/7, which is a problem with so little hp. I do think a lvl 30 mage will be amazing tho

I do wounded how much damage the ai will be putting out. Between warrior armor and priests heals, seems like it be more then standard to keep things interesting for them. Which is more bad news for the mage
    Last edited by shocker455; 01-21-2016 at 03:05 PM.

The way this is worded certainly makes it sound like the rest of the talent tree will be available at launch, but I guess we'll find out next week. Either way, mages sound fantastic and can't wait to try one.
    What did you read that made you think that? I only ask because I didn't see anything that drew me to that conclusion but I could have missed something.

Quote Originally Posted by shocker455 View Post
    If we are restricted to only t1 skills the mage seems subpar, or at least humans mages. They lack any way to deal with the board untill sp6/7, which is a problem with so little hp. I do think a lvl 30 mage will be amazing tho
    Any RPG mage starts out like a wimp that can barely throw a spark, but ends up setting the whole world on fire. That's why I love them, for the end game

I just realized it will take me 7 hours to choose a race + class combo, and another 4 to come up with a name for my character.

Could you specify which part makes it sound like that? Xenavire on another thread already very strongly implied that the whole tree will not be available at launch.