Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unlocking Cards

High Tomb Lord

Unlocking Cards

So let me get this straight.. Buying an Unlock x card talent puts two in your collection or deck and collection? It simply says 2 or 4 if you have 100 cards in deck doesn't specifically say it goes in your deck.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERooster
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!
    IGN: OzawaWanderer

http://i.imgur.com/fro8laQ.png

Quote Originally Posted by WolfCrypt View Post
    So let me get this straight.. Buying an Unlock x card talent puts two in your collection or deck and collection? It simply says 2 or 4 if you have 100 cards in deck doesn't specifically say it goes in your deck.
    The wording seems to me like they are added to your deck (otherwise it would state adding it to your collection, and wouldn't care about the size of your deck.)
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

High Tomb Lord
    I suppose that's obvious I guess I just wanted someone else to tell me that XD
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenavire View Post
    The wording seems to me like they are added to your deck (otherwise it would state adding it to your collection, and wouldn't care about the size of your deck.)
    Yes I assume they're added to your deck at the start of any encounter.

Any suspicions as to whether they count towards the 60-card limit? If I have 2 spell sprites, do I have 58 other cards, or are they on top of the 60 I normally put in?
    In-game: Obsidian || Collector backer || Starting a guild for Newbies -- "The Cerulea Acadamy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradon View Post
    Cory is a man of unrelenting promises and optimism!

Hero of Adamanth
    I'm pretty sure they do not count toward your 60. However, they seem to be pretty low-impact, as both Blessings and Sprites are cantrips and thus shouldn't throw a wrench into too many plans. Each class also seems to have one (bottom-third) card added that doesn't cantrip but is generally more powerful (Divine Altar/Knowledge is Power) to add some spice to the process.

I expect that we'll need a 60-card deck to be valid, and that these unlocked cards will be generated and added to the decks prior to each match.
    Greyhaven
    The Unnamed Council - Community Admin

High Tomb Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreybetween View Post
    I'm pretty sure they do not count toward your 60. However, they seem to be pretty low-impact, as both Blessings and Sprites are cantrips and thus shouldn't throw a wrench into too many plans. Each class also seems to have one (bottom-third) card added that doesn't cantrip but is generally more powerful (Divine Altar/Knowledge is Power) to add some spice to the process.

I expect that we'll need a 60-card deck to be valid, and that these unlocked cards will be generated and added to the decks prior to each match.
    So what your saying is they'll be made in the deck? But they said talent cards whilst needing to be said class to earn them they can be added to decks outside your class. Like if you have a Coyotle Mage and then make a Coyotle Warrior you can add Knowledge is Power. Though I suppose you could add a Spirite but just a draw card totally useless outside mage.
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!

When did they say the cards created by talents can be used outside of it?

I think it's safe to assume that any cards that are added to your deck based on whatever talents you've selected are put there in addition to the normal 60 cards in your deck. You'll notice that all talent-based cards are cantrips for that very reason - so that they don't affect the overall % chance to draw a normal card from your deck (for the most part). You'll still build your 60 card deck in the deckbuilder, then every time you start a campaign match, that deck will have the appropriate cards added to it based on your talents. I'd be extremely surprised if it worked any other way than that.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

High Tomb Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Fateanomaly View Post
    When did they say the cards created by talents can be used outside of it?
    Their shardless so "They can be added to any deck" Any says out of class to me
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!