Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kickstarter Exclusive PvE Cards

Gigantisaur

Kickstarter Exclusive PvE Cards

I would also like to assume that we will finally get the Spectral Oaks but can we also expect to get (all / none / some) of the Kickstarter Exclusive PvE cards with the campaign patch?

(Princess Cory, Chest ‘O Hex, Lady Cassandra, Void Marauder, Spectral Assassin, Orson’s Dream, The Crowd Roars!, Prospero, Sylvan Enchanter, Moment of Glory, Ninja Training, Hand of Uruunaz, Wrath of Zakiir).
    Buying Gold 120 gold per platinum details Here

IGN ALCHEMY KICKSTARTER BACKER MEMBER OF THE UNNAMED COUNCIL

I really really hope so but I really doubt it. Still I would think Cory would want to keep that an awesome surprise so I wouldn't expect them to comment until the patch notes.

Was typing about this in-game last week. Got everybody riled up 'cause everybody said these cards were produced for an early development build and you shouldn't expect to see any of these particular cards anymore.

(Excluding Princess Cory) perhaps. Not confirmed.

Why would these cards no longer exist? They were always explicitly listed as rewards. I wouldn't be shocked to discover some changes (Oaks and Acorns and Squirrells, oh my!) but I can't even fathom us not getting the cards in some way, shape or form.

The timing is up in the air though.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

We will get the cards for sure at some point. They may not be exactly as advertised in the campaign, but I see no reason they wouldn't be issued at all.
    PvE Hex - At long last!

High Tomb Lord
    Haha Alchemy no need to worry XD
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERooster
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!
    IGN: OzawaWanderer

http://i.imgur.com/fro8laQ.png

I am going to be interested to see what these cards go for in the ah. Some of those exclusives seem like powerhouses and people will want four of them. May not be the strongest of the bunch, but I have a soft spot for orson's dream.

Hero of Adamanth
    Quote Originally Posted by plaguedealer View Post
    I am going to be interested to see what these cards go for in the ah. Some of those exclusives seem like powerhouses and people will want four of them. May not be the strongest of the bunch, but I have a soft spot for orson's dream.
    Oh man, that's a good point. I completely forgot the tiers only get 2 of each. Bummer.

Don't forget about the starter deck, there might be some PvE spoils there as well - "All Champion and above get "Dragon's Blood" Kickstarter exclusive Starter Deck with foil, extended art Uruunaz"

The Kickstarter Exclusive PvE Cards probably are on of the bigger mistakes they made during the campaign.
    Functional items shouldn't be behind a big paywall for newer players. It would have been a lot better to just have them as AAs with ways in the game to get the normal version later on.
    Anyway I'm 100% convinced we'll see those cards sooner or later, how much they've changed since is another question though