Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Campaign Trailer

Question Campaign/Launch Trailer?

Wanna place some bets maybe?

I'm totally sure there is going to be one, since this is also a game launch. Maybe something with hidden 10KB message.
    Last edited by Maylick; 01-22-2016 at 11:20 AM.

If there is one, then hype, but as far as I am aware the only trailers have been for Arena and for new regions coming into the game (China) so far, so it is far from guaranteed.

It would be good for hype, but we may get a more generic launch trailer to show off all the aspects of the game.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

as cory said in the interview, with the campaign they will also remove the beta tag. So i assume that will also be the point where the advertising with trailers and such starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenavire View Post
    If there is one, then hype, but as far as I am aware the only trailers have been for Arena and for new regions coming into the game (China) so far, so it is far from guaranteed.

It would be good for hype, but we may get a more generic launch trailer to show off all the aspects of the game.
    Yeah, I didn't specified in OP what kind of trailer that would be, my bad. Still there totally must be one, where Princess Cory will guide you to the world of Entrath.

Master of Gifs
    As long as it's nothing like GameForge's Hex Invitational trailer...

It was fun one tho. Just not appropriate for an official annoncement.

Topic needs a question mark at the end. So intrigued for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Maylick View Post
    Yeah, I didn't specified in OP what kind of trailer that would be, my bad. Still there totally must be one, where Princess Cory will guide you to the world of Entrath.
    That would be amusing indeed! But I feel like there is a slim chance of no trailer, then if there is one, a slim chance of having multiple trailers. I guess it all comes down to how hard they want to push, and how early.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Master Theorycrafter
    clickbait thread title

disappointed

2:34 will blow you away!
    In-game: Obsidian || Collector backer || Starting a guild for Newbies -- "The Cerulea Acadamy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradon View Post
    Cory is a man of unrelenting promises and optimism!