Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HEX Update - PVE is Almost Here!

Now that was one heck of an awesome Friday Update! Gratz to the selected Casters / Reporter, and bring on the PvE baby!

Gigantisaur
    Congratulations!! So excited. Huge congrats to the casting team too, alongside all the IQ winners.

Just a quick question, the comment about downloading the HEX client from the website presumably only applies to new players?
    Will we be able to just patch from our existing beta client?

Quote Originally Posted by WolfCrypt View Post
    The heck is color commentary?
    Color commentary is like closed captioning, but for people who are color blind.

2 things that i am very curious for next week (other than the Pve release of course)

On launch day, we’ll have patch notes as well as articles posted throughout the day from members of the HEX team to guide you through this feature release and inform you as to where we’re headed next.

I wonder if they will talk about their future plans (SET 4-5-6 and the rest of PVe and their plans for the year)

We track which rewards have been provided to players and which ones are still outstanding on this webpage, and we’ll update that page next week when our next round of rewards go out.

Curious to know what KS rewards we'll get (other than the AA's that were announced 2-3 weeks ago)

High Tomb Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Color commentary is like closed captioning, but for people who are color blind.
    They really do that?

The articles throughout day sounds interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERooster
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!
    IGN: OzawaWanderer

http://i.imgur.com/fro8laQ.png

Quote Originally Posted by Mejis View Post
    Congratulations!! So excited. Huge congrats to the casting team too, alongside all the IQ winners.

Just a quick question, the comment about downloading the HEX client from the website presumably only applies to new players?
    Will we be able to just patch from our existing beta client?
    New or returning players, or they would have made it extremely clear that we need a new client.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Also, so I know what to keep an eye on, how will we be informed of Patch Day / Time?

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenavire View Post
    New or returning players, or they would have made it extremely clear that we need a new client.
    I figured that must be the case but just wanted to check.

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by McCloud68 View Post
    Also, so I know what to keep an eye on, how will we be informed of Patch Day / Time?
    I'm guessing they will post EVERWHERE

Yeah, they said watch twitter etc, so they'll probably update everywhere when they give us a day. Personally, I'm hoping it's early in the week. They're probably quite confident on its stability if they're making the announcement
    In-game: Obsidian || Collector backer || Starting a guild for Newbies -- "The Cerulea Acadamy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradon View Post
    Cory is a man of unrelenting promises and optimism!